17 fresh ideas for the interior: the house was much more comfortable!

Not sure about the world, but beauty saves me regularly. Really like finding solace in some lovely things to admire the details, look for the magic in everyday life. I think that for stable emotional state of every woman needs beautiful things around! It is a source of energy, which many neglect, and a very good reason.

Creating comfort with their hands in the house, you will notice, as it became less irritable. Happiness is in the details, see it again! I hope this compilation will inspire you to decorate your world. In a room according to your taste the kitchen more joyful to cook and bed linen with an unusual pattern dreams are calmer...

How to make a house cozy
  1. Pay attention to the dishes, which I use daily. We decided to store pretty dishes in the cabinets and get them only on holidays. But it's such a pleasure to eat from beautiful dishes!

2. The colors that surround you affect your mood. Melancholic people should surround themselves with bright, alluring items rich warm hues that evoke pleasant associations.

3. One day my mother came to visit me and decided to cook his signature dish in my kitchen. She noticed that in his house she is not so nice to trouble — the kitchen is not so comfortable, no nice things, animating the interior. Here's the details!

4. When you admire something from the heart and look at something delicious — think he be better, thought lighter.

5. Beautiful things will help not only at home but also at work. My employee is, the circle inside of which a bright floral pattern. When she drinks tea, makes a real act of beauty, enhance mood and productivity! We always work better if happy.

6. Don't have to buy expensive items to the house was cozy. Enough to buy something really spectacular once a year.

7. Functionality is also important, and I appreciate items that combine style, bright idea and practicality.

8. When a pit in my stomach, there is no better means than switching. It is beautiful, cozy things help me to escape from painful reflection. Try it, maybe you too will love this idea!

9. Pleased buying luxurious interior in your house, but even nicer to give loved ones something beautiful. I have an ornate brooch in the form of a turtle, gifted by a friend. I very rarely pin it to your clothing, but sometimes just pull out and consider. It helps to cope with a bad mood.

10. Any business can be fun, if you approach it with the soul. Here are some great things will be good helpers in the culinary worries!

11. We often fail to notice the beauties of nature, not enough time to stop and admire the sunset. That is why natural elements are so tempting designers. Plants and animals — the eternal theme to create furniture, tableware, bedding, all sorts of household things.

12. If the thing makes you want to hold on the point — it performs the function of aesthetic therapy. Nice looking details able to cure nervousness and to create a favorable atmosphere anywhere.

13. To abandon the comfort — means to deprive themselves of the support. My home is my castle, as they say.

14. Tactile sensations are also very important. Some things you want not only to admire, you want to touch them, while receiving an unforgettable experience. To create a cozy nest, it is important to have in the interior a few such samples.

15. White color — a symbol of purity, heaven, holiday. If you have white furnishings, bedspreads, napkins, it seems that there are often angels.

16. Taking care of yourself, loving yourself comes in how you equip your house. Remember that we need to appreciate every free moment, spend it with maximum pleasure, and that you will always help nice interior details!

17. Witness the beauty of the process is akin to meditation, healing from negative thoughts.

Create your own comfort in the house and you will see how life will be transformed! You will help hand, if you love something to create itself, it was just great! Will show inspiring article to your friends if it you like.

The author

Alexander Klimchuk Since childhood, interested in medicine, grew up in a family of doctors. Knows how to make a fancy Breakfast out of nothing, is not afraid to experiment in the kitchen, making pies without flour, low-fat mayonnaise, healthy sweets. Never give up and believes that people are created to help each other! In all its domestic Affairs the assistant to the son Sasha. Alexandra's favorite book — "the Art of loving" by E. Fromm.

Tags

See also

New and interesting