33 option chic kitchen interior! Here I want to cook...

If a woman's place is in the kitchen, it should be beautiful, comfortable and in every way a kitchen! Looking at these ideas, you definitely will want to do some repairs in your cooking area...

Inspirational design for every taste! Here you will see the room in a classic style kitchen in Provence style and design. Vivid details create a comfortable atmosphere. I really liked how in some of the presented options beat the window!

Admire and acquire fresh ideas for your home along with "Site"

Beautiful kitchen interior
  1. Contrast and unobtrusive shades are always in fashion. I want to highlight the fifth picture: similar design in a classic style is simply impossible to watch without admiration!

2. The interior of modern kitchen made with natural materials — stone, marble, wood or substitutes therefor resembling the texture of these materials. Coziness is created with the help of the harmoniously colour-matched accessories.

3. I really like the dining room, which can seat company. For example, the cuisine in fusion style with green chairs — I think it's great... Beautiful kitchen design is often a desire there to cook!

4. A friend's house I saw an interesting solution for a small kitchen. She chose to design one mirrored wall panel that reflected pouring in the window light. A small kitchenette is completely changed!

5. Various textiles, curtains, doilies — nice fabric detail can create in your kitchen a unique mood. And it is so important for making delicious food!

6. Very popular in interior design lately is considered a wine color. We used the kitchens in bright colors, but why not experiment? The most beautiful kitchens — attention to detail, atmosphere, they enclosed the soul of the owners...

I hope this compilation will inspire you! Show her friends these pictures, the kitchen is a sacred place for every woman.

The author

Alexander Klimchuk Since childhood, interested in medicine, grew up in a family of doctors. Knows how to make a fancy Breakfast out of nothing, is not afraid to experiment in the kitchen, making pies without flour, low-fat mayonnaise, healthy sweets. Never give up and believes that people are created to help each other! In all its domestic Affairs the assistant to the son Sasha. Alexandra's favorite book — "the Art of loving" by E. Fromm.

Tags

See also

New and interesting