Only one post on Facebook has changed the attendance at the restaurant of 0 to 500 people

Just one good deed can change for the better someone's life. It doesn't have to be something big- sometimes just a few words or post on Facebook. Thanks to the last 31-year-old Colin Ross (Ross Colin) brought one to the restaurant and its owner immense popularity.

It all started last Saturday when Colin decided to go to a place "Vitus fish n Chips (Whitbie''s Fish & Chips) in Lethbridge, Canada. He was surprised that apart from him there is only one person — the owner 70-year-old Scotsman John McMillan John McMillan).

Ross tried there delicious halibut, from which his "just blow". He also noted that the place looks very clean and well maintained. Colin asked John how things were going. He said that no longer can attract customers and unable to pay even himself.

Ross, without hesitation, invited the restaurant owner to do a little advertising of his institution. So there was a post on the page, Colin, shortly after which John did not rebound from customers. On Tuesday, Visby" was attended by 400 people, and the environment 500. Just post Apostoli 8 thousand times.

A huge queue wanting to go to the restaurant now stretches all the way to the Parking lot. For the first time in seven years in this business and John makes so many visitors.

In an interview with "Global news" John shared his biggest dream is to open my own restaurant "fish n Chips" that will please people. And now, thanks to one post Colin, this dream has come true.

Here is what Colin wrote in this post:

"Today, I first visited the restaurant "Whitbie''s Fish & Chips", where apart from me there was only one 70-year-old man, the owner of this place. I chatted with him and learned that he can't even pay myself at the end of the day. This makes me very upset. I want to have people around all was well, especially this 70-year-old man. The restaurant owner is a really cool person, so I ask everyone in Lethbridge share this post to support the gentleman who so much and works hard. He really deserves it".

Source buzzfeed.com that globalnews.ca
The photo on the thumbs globalnews.ca
Colin Ross / facebook.com

See also
Chefs of the Olympic village serves 5,000 meals a day to feed the needy
The waiter got a $500 tip when the amount of the order of 37 cents

via www.adme.ru/zhizn-semya/oficiant-poluchil-500-chaevyh-pri-summe-zakaza-v-37-centov-1343665/

Tags

See also

New and interesting