The whole idea of ​​using 3 lemons do not like you used to!

Our advice will be useful any agile hostess. Purification of the house with the help of a lemon - a brilliant solution! It is inexpensive compared with the special household cleaning products, and completely safe for health. With this cleaning will not have to breathe harmful chemical fumes and spoil health!

How to use limonyNe rush to throw squeezed lemon ! Not only lemon juice, lemon peel and the pulp will also help to restore the ideal order in the house: it will be cleaner than the operating

Removing rzhavchinyEsli need to remove rust from the knife, a hammer or any other metal surface, feel free to use lemon <.. br> Rub the soiled surface of ordinary table salt mixed with lemon juice: everything will shine

For more complex and old rust Apply the recipe shown in this video! If you squeeze fresh lemon juice and mix it with soda, to obtain funds, even corrosive grime. Apply gruel on metal, leave it for a short time for action, then rub the surface with a paper towel. Great result! I have to clean so all the cutlery, sparkling ...

Polished wooden polaMozhno use lemon juice for polishing wooden floors! Mix 2 parts olive oil and 1 part lemon juice sprayed on the floor and rub the mixture with a cloth. Paul will look like new.

Lemon at angineYa knew before that lemon helps to overcome the common cold: because there are so many of vitamin C! But that lemon juice is perfectly softens and relieves inflammation of the throat with angina, heard for the first time.

Fry half a lemon over the fire and let it cool down. Squeeze the juice and mix it with 1 tbsp. l. honey. Prepared tool will work not worse tablets to alleviate the throat from the pharmacy!

These tricks are not just rescued me, I hope they help you, too. Non-standard use of ordinary things - that's what makes our lives interesting and better! Share these little secrets with their friends.

Tags

See also

New and interesting