The waiter got $ 500 tip for a sum in the order of 37 cents

Website I believe that people who do good deeds not because of self-interest, and at the behest of the heart, be sure to receive a reward for their deeds.

It is possible that they will be rewarded much more than you can imagine, for example, a waiter from Texas named Casey Simmons.

Casey works in the cafe "Epplbis" in Dallas, he said, he loves to make people happy. But recently, he himself was incredibly surprised and pleased.

The cafe came a woman who ordered the cheapest that was on the menu - a glass of sweet water for 37 cents, paid off quickly and left the restaurant. Obviously, it was just an excuse to leave a generous tip of $ 500 for the waiter, who at first did not understand what deserved such a gift.

Also, the woman left on the table cloth on which is written, what has been called its act. The fact that on that same day Casey met in a supermarket distressed elderly woman and tried to reassure her, and then even paid for their products. "It was something like $ 17, but it is not money, but rather to show that I care," - says the young man

. This elderly woman was my mother generous visitors of the cafe, and the day she could not hold back her tears because of the anniversary of the death of her husband. No one paid attention to it, except Casey Simmons. His kind words have helped more than he expected.

That's what the note said:

"The worst day was perfect for my mother in the year, and all thanks to you. You paid for her purchase and was told that she - a very beautiful woman. After the death of the Pope she never smiled like today. My mother did not ask for help, but you made her happy for the year ahead. ยป

Photos on the preview Kesey Simmons / Facebook.com
Based on materials from Metro, WFAA

See also:
This cafe came up with custom and cool way to help those in need
In Italy, the police prepared a dinner for lonely pensioners, frightened
news The airline has made an incredible gift girl who was born on board the aircraft

via www.adme.ru/zhizn-semya/aviakompaniya-sdelala-neveroyatnyj-podarok-devochke-kotoraya-rodilas-na-bortu-samoleta-1342815/

Tags

See also

New and interesting