Now my weight - 65 kg, was - 78. I managed the impossible, and all thanks to this ...

Resting on the sea or swimming in the pool, you can significantly lose weight! Today you will learn about a cunning way to instantly burn calories. Just think: splashing in the pleasure, finds the figure, which had long dreamed of ...

That's why I choose to water aerobics classes ! Water aerobics strengthens the cardiovascular system and makes the whole body muscles strong and flexible. Thus after this type of training is not accumulated in the muscles of lactic acid, i.e. no unpleasant sensation of muscular pain. But calories are burned 2 times greater than during normal lessons: if water washes them away!

Water aerobics pohudeniyaDostatochno to perform each of these exercises 10 times! This useful for health burden relieves tension - keep that in mind if your work is associated with stress, and sometimes you suffer from insomnia

Effective exercises
tightens the buttocks <. br> Go in the water, highly lifting knees and keep your hands in front of him. Advanced option - to pull the arms to the sides, then will be used back muscles

Get rid of cellulite
. Join hands in the lock, and hard on the reins of the waist and hips, making the whirlpool. It helps to improve blood circulation in the deep layers of the skin, and it is - the best way to get rid of cellulite!

improves posture
Straighten your back and as much as possible retracts the stomach. It is the lightest exercise not only makes perfect posture, but also improves digestion! Advanced option: to do so, standing on one leg.

Practising
posterior thighs Raise vypryalennye legs, trying to reach the tips of the fingers to the toes. Effectively make such mahi and forth and sideways.

Strengthens
posterior thighs Alternately took out heels to the buttocks, right heel - left buttock, and vice versa.

Practising inner thighs
Put your legs together and arms out to the sides, palms down. Jump in the water, spreading straight legs to the side and lifting-lowering arm. Water aerobics is perfect for people who are obese. If you do some exercises it is difficult on land, in water, it is much easier!

Practising hand and press
Stay on bent legs, keeping them shoulder-width apart. Rake hands the water in front of him, working as a pair of scissors. Do not forget to keep your back straight, and the press - tight!

Create expressive press
Dive into the water up to chest level. Keep your feet together, place your hands on the waist. Makes a turn in different directions, trying to move in the water and straining the hips only obliques.

Form the upper press
Stay in the shallow water, raking his hands. Tightens his knees to his stomach, turning them in different directions. This makes a great angle bend as much as possible your abdominal muscles.

Have fun with the use
Ball games help to burn an impressive number of calories! During school hours in the water is consumed from 450 to 700 kcal. Playing water volleyball and other games, you have a good natreniruesh muscles.

If you do not know how to swim, it is now clear what you can do while trying to reach all the buoys! For those who want to quickly get in shape, fit the special water aerobics in the pool , which holds an instructor. But readers «Website» is already armed with the right exercises. I hope you appreciate the effect of water exercise!

Share with your friends this article, you can bring them to classes and to train together more fun!

Tags

See also

New and interesting