Tired Mom and Dad go to sleep. Here's how it really happens!

You know, what is the difference between the roles of men and women in the family? Here are the most important? Site publishes short tales, as well as possible showing the huge difference.

Storyfox.ruMama and Dad were watching TV in the evening. Mom said: "Something I'm tired ... and it's so late. I'll go to sleep. »

She went to the kitchen to prepare sandwiches for the morning, washed the dirty dishes that were on the table, took meat out of the freezer and pour into the sugar bowl sugar. Then she gathered all the dirty towels and clothes, put them in the hamper. I stroked her husband shirt. He collected the scattered toys and put the books that lay on the table, on a shelf. Watered flowers. He yawned, and went into the bedroom.

I sat down and wrote a note to the teacher, counted out money to children to travel. I wrote a list of products and put it in the purse. Then he went into the bathroom, washed, smeared face cream and brushed her teeth.

Dad shouted: "I thought you went to bed!»

. "Yes, I'm coming!", - Said mother

. She spread ground cat food, looked into the room to the children, wished them a good night and collected the scattered socks. When he came into the bedroom, she set the alarm and began to choose their own clothes for tomorrow. And then I remembered something important and wrote a note to remember.

At this point, Dad turned off the TV in the living room and said to myself:

"All sleep».

< And went to bed ...

via storyfox.ru/post/ustavshie-mama-i-papa-idut-spat-vot-kak-eto-proishodit-na-samom-dele/

Tags

See also

New and interesting