People love to confuse yourself ...

For example, a person has committed vile, and we did not want to cease to communicate with him. He was so cute. I must say, "It must be understood ...ยป

Well, for example, explaining his extravagance or special circumstances. But there are times when even impossible to understand. Then, we will have to take his act. After take - it's cool

! As is the case when we drop my head and say, "Well, yes, but you need to learn to accept." And yet, if we really love him, then accept, and understand and forgive. The only problem is that the answer to the question "Why?" We especially do not like.

Because if we were betrayed, and we can understand, and even to accept, and even to forgive, but to end the relationship.

After all, we do not stop because we did not understand, or did not take ... No. We just understand that from this person, you can expect ...

We just do not hide from the fact of whether his action ... From the action that characterizes the human ...

Yes, we'll understand, accept, forgive and do not even stop to love, but come on like anything without me. And even if I can help you ever, it is not because we have to restore relations ...

No. Because I do not like you ... That's all.

It will be interesting:

Where is the line beyond which you have to lie to stay polite

The pain does not cause other people

Remember, love is often zamylivaet eyes. The love of friends, family, idols ...

We seem to ignore some facts, but the disappointment comes. Briefs remain cowards. Hypocrites - hypocrites. Those who are stretching the truth will always fib. Those who opted for the money - will always choose their

. And the longer we ignore things, buying the fine words, the harder it is to recover from the shock.

Author: Andrew Veretennikov

Tags

See also

New and interesting