About these culinary tricks I've never heard before! I conquered the number 7.

We recently with my girlfriend prepared vinaigrette, and she shared with me such a great reception! We all know how troublesome boil vegetables in uniform, and then also cut their salad ... So, a skillful hostess suggested: You can cut the peeled vegetables for salad raw and boil them for 15 minutes over medium heat in a small amount of water
Potatoes and carrots while standing boil separately, and most importantly - to the half-baked state. When you otkinesh vegetables in a colander, they will continue preparing for some time. A very convenient way, I am delighted!

While we were preparing, a friend told me about cooking tricks , which uses most often. I can not share!

Tasty cooking
If from the kitchen cares stained hands, wipe them with a apple peel To save < wooden bowls from the food smells, wipe it with warm vodka.

All discarded garlic arrow , but it turns out, this is a wonderful aromatic seasoning! Finely chopped and fried in vegetable oil, they will give the soup, potatoes or ragout appetizing smell and strengthen the taste of vegetables. Young garlic arrows can be frozen for future use. If you add in the beef for meatballs a couple of egg whites, whipped into a steep foam, meat products are extremely lush. This trick is especially well applicable to the fish cakes ! Best to batter chops and vegetables - on beer. Surprisingly lush! It takes only flour, eggs, beer, salt and butter.

If you bake bread in the bread maker , be sure to add to the dough a little pile of semolina bread dense and will be very successful. If you add unsweetened yogurt a little lemon juice and salt, you get delicious yoghurt sauce

Every restaurant salad acquire the taste by adding to it a pinch of vanilla ! Who would have thought that vanilla is combined with vegetables, you should check ... variety of conventional rice, adding to pomegranate seeds ! So delicious and festive dish must also look milled in a blender ... peanuts with garlic and salt will improve the taste of vegetable dishes and make them more savory. You can come and walnuts.

whipping proteins , never treated rudely from this cake may withdraw unfortunate! Not whipping proteins cold, let it stand for a few minutes at room temperature. Whipping proteins strongly, but do not overdo it: from this dough can become dry and grainy. Do not forget to add in cakes and Charlotte with apples, raspberries, oranges and currants spice

I love cooking tips , which inspire to go to the kitchen and cook! Show her friends article, some of these tricks will give them an unexpected revelation ...

Tags

See also

New and interesting