If your knees hurt, always use this trick! You need only a towel ...

Every day our knees feel a tremendous burden. Excess weight, lack of physical activity, or vice versa: excessive stress, trauma, age-related changes, and even poor diet - all this can be cause of knee pain

. There is a way that helps to alleviate the torment when knee joints ache
Pain in the knee when sgibaniiChtoby remove the terrible aching pain in the knee, you need only an ordinary towel! I tested this trick more than once, and not only on themselves. When my grandmother began whining knees, helped her to do this easy exercise. As she thanked me!

Stretching the knee
Make a tight roll of towels. Gently bend the leg at the knee and place the foot on the edge of the chair on which you sit. Clamp folded cushion foot and try to relax the foot. stretched knee gently, but firmly. It will quickly calm the pain!

How to do this procedure, you will see in this clip. Remember that the swelling of the knee should immediately consult a doctor.

When the knee pain when walking , this stretching is repeated morning and evening, on a regular basis. Also, do not forget to stretch after exercise: it's not only increase their efficiency, but also reduces the risk of injury. Proper stretching - a guarantee of strong muscles and healthy joints

! Share this story to your friends, maybe some of them are those who suffer from pain in the knees!

Tags

See also

New and interesting