Why you can never talk about their plans

Site publishes a wonderful text Juliano Manzatu that it is important for each of us. Have not you noticed that the life of a truly rich people, little is known? That sometimes they are having a private jet and a villa in the Canary Islands, go to old clothes? One would think that this greed or because of fear of persecution no service, but in another case.

Sibnet.ruOdnazhdy one of my influential friend explained to me this time. He said that true success does not tolerate bragging and showing off. For example, just by 30 years of his daughter found out that he had always been a private jet.

My grandmother always said: «Do you want to envy - love the silence» No one needs to know about your life, about your conquests, the ways in which you intend to operate, your failures and falls.. You do not have to explain anything to anyone. The same applies not only happiness, but also your goals. If you have to disclose their plans and intentions, then most likely, you will be very difficult to implement them. They cease to be so desirable, because you have declared them, and your friends and acquaintances you have time to admire. You just have no motivation to achieve something

Remember:.
You do not need to shout about his happiness in facebook to be happy You do not need to show. their depression to fix something. you do not need to tell everyone about your dreams and goals to achieve them. you do not need the approval of friends to start moving forward. you do not need to advertise their lives instagrame to show that there is something you are standing. you do not need anyone to explain and prove his success. need more silence. you will achieve your goals.

via www.adme.ru/svoboda-psihologiya/ne-krichite-o-svoih-planah-1299065/

Tags

See also

New and interesting