Mint against sugar addiction: what helped me stop loving harmful sweets.

It's no secret that the sugar is dependent
We will not hide the truth - for many authors of our editorial board cookies da candy also become a kind of doping and drugs, but it's time to end this! Fortunately, there is a nice solution to the problem, open the famous American psychiatrist and neurologist Alan Hirsch.

So, rid of saharomanii will help us to the essential oil of peppermint.

Peppermint sugar against zavisimosti

It has long been proven that the sugar cravings can be reduced with the help of peppermint. It turns out that not only plants aroma refreshes and invigorates, but also causes a feeling of satiety.

How to properly use mint to fight sugar addiction? Scientists advise to do inhalations with essential oil of peppermint (up to ten drops to the bath). Recommend also just wear a bottle of peppermint oil and inhale the aroma periodically, especially when it is « sugar break-up ».

And if you mix 2 drops of coconut oil with 2 drops of peppermint oil, and every morning you will apply this fragrant mixture on the inside of the wrist, you will soon notice that you can easily live without the sweet!

Sweet temptation, but it is desirable to forget about sugar forever, or at least use it in a minimal amount. Believe me, your body will thank you!

I agree? Then tell your friends about this fragrant way to help stop sugar cravings

Tags

See also

New and interesting