This will happen if you eat only 1 handful of nuts a day. I do not know what to think!

Nuts - a useful product! I often have a snack a variety of nuts throughout the day: rich in protein and unsaturated fats helps to maintain the metabolism of the product at a height. And then I came across this information ...

Nutritionists advise to include nuts in the diet, but often overlooked one important point. The day should be strictly metered portion of nuts , otherwise avoid health problems. Particularly relevant this information for people with digestive problems, overweight and those with weakened pancreas and liver.

How to eat nuts daily
The nuts are rich in fat
The fats contained in nuts, are extremely useful. But only in moderation! Always remember: peanuts - calorie product, so it is necessary to have them in small portions. Otherwise, extra weight is guaranteed! How often we forget about it, using nuts as a snack, for example, for beer ... Nuts are rich in selenium
If you eat a large serving of nuts, the body will go a solid dose of Se
Nuts contain tannins
If you occasionally feel heaviness after meals, follow the consumption of nuts. There are too many nuts you contraindicated they difficult to digest, can cause stagnation in the stomach and intestines

. Nuts are useful for muscle growth, are a great stimulant for the brain, their use is good for skin and hair. The main thing - to observe moderation, no more than a handful of middle of the day! Do not overload your body - from this it quickly wears out and gets old ...

Share this information with your friends, if it seems important to you!

Tags

See also

New and interesting