What looks like a normal double bed in a jiffy turns into something unexpected!

This man was fed up with asphalt and cement around and he came up with a great idea. Even if the house is surrounded by a sidewalk, there is a way to create a green area with a real grass ...

The little "green island" as it is affectionately called the owner, - the best place for rest and relaxation. The way it is done, makes me delight!

Lawn with his own hands
  1. The idea is quite simple actually. Looking board and golden hands.

First, the guy made a simple rectangular base.

To connect to the master board using screws and automatic drill.

At first it seemed that he makes the bed of boards!

The guy admitted that the work gave him great pleasure: during all these twists and nailing it represented, how beautiful is the result of ...

A little more - and it becomes clear what is interesting, this idea!

The wooden base is necessary to support the boards on the sides.

For robust construction it is very important to make the corners.

Boards must be treated with a special compound that will protect them from bad weather and insects.

The result was a great bed!

But this is only the beginning ...

A thick layer of black earth inside a wooden structure will be a magical lawn!

Several clever manipulation - and everything is almost ready.

Planted lawn with his own hands will be incredibly pleasing its owner. I'd spent a lot of time there ...

At the head of the bed plant wonderful plants!

It remains only to water the grass ...

Here is the result. It seems unnecessary comments is not required! A paradise ...

The process of making this wonderful design, you can see in the video! I want to make a lawn in the country ...

How do you want to lie on the grass under the warm rays of the sun ... This inspiration in its purest form! Show your friends this enticing idea, they just appreciate it.

Tags

See also

New and interesting