She rubbed a new t-shirt peanut butter ... I was amazed when I found out the reason!

Many once in my life, but worried that trouble ... Chewing gum adhering to clothing - a serious cause for grief. < Remove gum , leaving no stains, it is very difficult! But things are changing thanks to the inventive reception.

Now I know how to deal with tightly adhered to the fabric chewing gum! There are as many as 3 funds that operate flawlessly.

How to remove gum from odezhdyUksus
  1. Slightly Heat the vinegar.

Pour the vinegar in the gum, rub the problem areas.

Immediately wash the thing to remove the odor and remove the remnants of gum.

Peanut Butter
    1. Apply peanut butter on the gum tissue and using a toothbrush.

Wash the item by using the stain remover - oil can leave a trace of fat. But chewing gum will disappear completely!

Ice
      1. Put an ice cube on the gum and try to separate it when it becomes cold.

If the method with an ice cube does not work, try to freeze the thing. Chewing gum comes off easily!

Gum on clothing no longer a problem! To know this trick before, how much clothes would have been saved ... Share this vital life hacking friends, they will be happy to valuable advice!

Tags

See also

New and interesting