22 great ways to tinker with clothespins. Number 7 - the easiest and most impressive!

Surely you have in the house, too, there are those wooden things, without which our grandmothers had no idea of ​​his life! < Crafts from clothespins own hands have conquered my heart. Having seen some of them, I rushed to dig in the box on the balcony: it seems they are stored here ...

Crafts from clothespins
  1. This is brilliant! On the wooden clothespins can make notes to help you quickly find the right thing in a neatly folded pile of clothes.

With the help of pegs is easy to make a board that will be the most important notes and photos.

The idea for the stylish organizer.

This photo frame will decorate any room.

An easy way to decorate a wall! Already looking old clothespins, very fascinated by this idea ...

Christmas wreath made of painted clothespins!

The main thing - to find material and inspiration for creative people not to take!

Make such a structure is very simple. The result is good, no doubt about it!

The lamp, whose shade is made of clothespins. Knocks cozy shade!

Chandelier made of clothespins - a good element of the interior. Modern designers give the imagination!

Old tin and wooden clothespins ... It seems that they will never come in handy. But look what happens in the end!

Be sure to make a planter for flowers!

I never would have thought of the pegs can make even decoration ...

The original way to keep order in all the shawls, scarves and belts!

Photos on clothespins

It's easy to make such a cute toy for a child. Great ideas for joint pastime!

This is how ordinary clothespins are transformed into decoration yard!

I dream of ...

The idea for the surprise: a bouquet will not go unnoticed ...

Simply superb! This frame is useful in any home.

A great way to store headphones! Elegantly and will not get tangled.

And this is the necklace can be made from clothespins halves. I can not wait to take for work and translating that idea into reality!

If you appreciate the beauty of these creative solutions, show friends how to use the old clothespins! I am sure that they, too, want to do something ...

Tags

See also

New and interesting