This trick can save you a large sum of money! I do not think that I will ...

This thing is insanely beautiful and very simple in sewing! Exquisite lace underwear - expensive ... but if you have minimal skills in sewing, it is easy to make such a beauty on their own

. The main thing - to choose a quality material for fashionable clothes. Good lace perfectly transfers laundry, holds its shape and will delight its gorgeous view of the happy possessor of a long time. Look how it's done!

How to sew underwear beleEto quick video proves that sew lace underwear - it is a real challenge! Besides lace, you will need simple materials and tools: scissors, pattern, measuring tape, needle and thread. The only problem - the use of a sewing machine, but, if it does not you have any friends there for sure ...

Here is how to make a pattern for lacy underwear!

And here is the production of a set of bewildering process.

I hope you like this idea! Underwear most expensive brands sewn by hand. 70% of women suffer from the fact that they can not pick up the laundry accurately by their standards, because each female figure - is unique! Beautiful output - to create their own hands a delicate little thing

. Share this video her friends who respect needlework! I'm sure they like ...

Tags

See also

New and interesting