That's why I did not throw the tails of strawberries! I found out by chance and very pleased with the ...

Everyone knows that strawberries - precious! It is useful to feast on fresh berries for the prevention of cardiovascular disease: the miracle product reduces the amount of cholesterol in the blood. Fresh strawberry juice whitens teeth, perfect for all skin types efficient strawberry facial mask
But today, you read about the seductive berry something new. These properties of strawberries are well known folk medicine, and I heard for the first time and was delighted with ...

Useful not only saturated with sunshine and fresh strawberries, but the sepals, which we used to carelessly throw away. Most of all I was attracted by the idea of ​​tea: dried tails of strawberries is recommended to add to the traditional hot drink, aroma magic
!

How useful strawberry
tea Strawberry tails
The dried leaves can be added to the usual tea brew, and can be brewed individually. It has anti-stress effect and calms the body is not worse than the mint tea! This tea is also useful to anyone who has problems with the kidneys. The infusion of strawberry sepals
1 h. L. chopped tails zaley cup boiling water, boil for a few minutes and let it brew. For the prevention of cancer, and as a support means during treatment should drink the infusion 3 times a day. tails Beauty
Grind fresh strawberry tails in a blender and make effective anti-aging mask! It refreshes the skin and smoothes wrinkles. The sepals hair
The secret recipe for hair loss: Mix oatmeal with a little water and mashed strawberry tails. Pumps this gruel on hair 3 times a week for 30 minutes. Hair no longer fall and become strong and shiny, to add more volume. Strawberry tails against diabetes
Prepare a concentrated tea from the tails strawberries, drink 1 cup after each meal. This tool helps to normalize blood sugar levels!

The beneficial properties of strawberry leaves is impressive! I recently learned that the soft strawberries - a wonderful dressing for salads with fresh vegetables, along with lemon juice, mix well with the lettuce. I advise you to try you, dear reader, this extraordinary taste ...

Share with your friends interesting tips, health promoting, take care of them!

Tags

See also

New and interesting