It looks like an ordinary soup! But what I found out about this dish, it shocked me.

My grandmother often cooked soups based broth. All ate and praised! Now I realized how well we were fed as a child: it turns out, bone broth - wholesome food

. As part of the broth there are glycine and proline - two unique amino acids necessary for proper functioning of the body. Deficiency of these substances can cause brittle bones, various inflammation and even the appearance of early wrinkles!

bulonPolza Bone broth
Wound healing
Useful amino acids in the composition of the broth contribute to the restoration of tissues! Broth is recommended to have patients in the postoperative period. Also, this food is extremely important for a growing organism of children and adolescents. Support for healthy bones
Calcium, magnesium and phosphorus , which are present in the broth, very well assimilated! It is important to have soup for strong bones at any age. Good digestion
The broth has a gelatin which has beneficial effects on gastric mucosa and intestine. If you experience problems with digestion is recommended to drink soup bone as often as possible! Cleansing the body
Broth from the bones will help the liver deal with toxins! In any form of detox diet is useful to add to this dish. High hemoglobin
Glycine composed broth provides a high content of iron in the blood, preventing the anemia and helping the blood to carry oxygen better.

bulonBulon How to cook can be a separate dish, and as the basis for soups and sauces. Remarkably, soup - low-calorie food, only 15-20 calories per 1 liter
!

perfect broth
Before cooking the bone broth lightly browned in the oven. Be sure to grind the bones before they pour cold water. < / Rinse the bone before cooking! When the broth boils, remove from it the foam pack and get rid of the fat. Then reduce the heat. Do not let the strong boiling broth during cooking! The soup is brewed by an average of 2-3 hours. Over 1, 5 hours before the end of the cooking broth was placed in roots and herbs, half an hour before end of cooking - Ambassador

. It is useful not only to the broth from the bones, but also meat and bone broth and fish! If you feel the malfunction of the digestive system or the general weakening of the state, there is no means better. Whole broth 2 cups a day will heal you!

How many variations of this wonderful meals there! Broth with dumplings, croutons, dumplings, noodles and even scrambled eggs ... Try to prepare yourself and share with your friends the perfect recipe for the broth, they will appreciate!

Tags

See also

New and interesting