These 10 tricks can make a revolution in your closet! Now everything will be different ...

With these tricks in my life things have changed! Always in a hurry somewhere in the morning, but at the same time so I want everything to be perfect ... Now, no doubt - it is possible

. These Women's Tricks help you to always look neat, even when pressed for time! Sharing tips, proven by experience. Is a sure way to improve your appearance!

Simple tricks
If the new jeans fade, soak them in a solution of cold water with vinegar for the night. No unpleasant blue spots!

Here's how to deal with a jacket that is slightly too big! Flawlessly.

Ordinary pencil lead will be able to cope with a jammed zipper. Excellent helps in such cases, the wax! It is necessary to rub them the castle, the problem will be solved immediately.

Putting new pantyhose, sprinkle them hairspray over the entire surface. This will increase the strength of 50%, the arrows are now less intimidating!

When jeans were too long, and put them on an urgent need, use this trick. The adhesive tape can fix the desired length trousers! Also, in an emergency it will help double sided tape.

If a small thing to you in a certain place, such as jeans in the waist, try to gently stretch it until it is wet after washing. The effect is excellent!

Shaving Foam remove any stains from cosmetics

To distribute leather jacket , go out there for a little rain. It will sit like a glove, repeating the contours of the body!

Pumice removes the pellets with wonderful clothes.

How to hide peeking underwear? Remake your bra so you can feel free to wear any deep cuts !

Crazy ideas that help me less fuss! Style - a synonym for accuracy. If you agree with me, be sure to show this article girlfriends!

Tags

See also

New and interesting