These little tricks can make any garment is much more convenient! To know before ...

For the sake of beauty woman willing if not all, then certainly a lot! Even wear uncomfortable things, too high heels and underwear, which is difficult to breathe ...

But do not forget about comfort! Beauty does not necessarily mean inconvenience and difficulties, believe me. I hasten to offer you this short but very useful list of best tips for women
Tricks
To no bra straps peeking out from under the garment without sleeves, use a plastic clip and! Secure them in front.

With conventional gum hair can fasten too tight in the waist jeans! The trick is not only suitable for pregnant women: owner figure "apple" type appreciate it.

Excellent trick for sports girls! Sew this little patch on the inside of the shorts, you can comfortably ride a bike. In addition, improved fitness shorts will look much more decent and swift only what should obtyanut ...

Often, even the most expensive underwear painful cuts due seed that will eventually rub the skin. Output - perfect bra, sew small pads on the problem areas.

White traces of deodorant - an unfortunate phenomenon. Pour in the white spot a little vodka or alcohol, and it quickly disappeared! After that you should wash the thing normally. If you need to urgently remove stains just appeared, use clothes inside out: rub the place to spot the other side of the fabric. It works flawlessly!

Adhesive tape will help get rid of the ugly protruding tissue near the buttons. Exterior changes drastically!

With clip to fasten the bracelet easily. It is a pity that before this technique was unknown to me ...

That's the tricky method can be used to fasten the zipper on her dress. Try it, and you do it all the time - a convenient way!

Pellets on clothes is very easy to remove with the help of a shaving razor. Couples movements enough ...

I would be very happy if tips for women will come to the rescue at the right time! If you found these sensible tips, show them to your friends - so I want to share with others their discoveries ...

Tags

See also

New and interesting