8.06. Dust, germs and gesheft

< 1869

This is not the first, it is «Elmo» production «Siemens» (1906)

If someone accidentally thinks sho vacuum cleaner - the invention almost the day before, so I was very disappoint you. Ives Makgaffni realized the first instance of almost half a century he nazad.Nazval its Whirlwind and this device was wildly uncomfortable, like a lawn mower on a pedal-powered. We had to turn the handle, which thrust belt was connected with a fan and simultaneously push it across the floor odoroblo. Moreover, this miracle was sold for $ 25 apiece, sho at the time was to say the least costly.
But. Savvy Marketing covers such things as the bull covers sheep. And two points gave the green light on the issue of harvesting the automation. As my uncle Zalman: "Firstly, it is convenient." And argue with that point, at least, stupid. And secondly, savvy marketers have managed to convince the public, sho with the dust removed from the air space germs. This gorgeous course is literally sucked the advertising budgets of the envy of many present. I will quote a small excerpt from the magazine Electrician: "The universal idea of ​​the vacuum cleaner is more than just cleaning the premises. Housewife with vacuum cleaner takes for his family a new standard of health. »
Actually, since the beginning of the 20th century, when much progress Hoover produce vehicles with electric drive and a dust collector for $ 60, gone wild threshing, which does not cease to this day ...

Tags

See also

New and interesting