The story about my grandmother, who lacked at the cashier 10 rubles ...

I stood in line at the store, the little grandmother, whose shaking pen, lost look.

She tightly clutched to his chest a small purse, saw certainly a knitted, I have seen this a few times and she did not have enough rubles to buy a 7, then she took the bread, milk, cereal tiny piece of liver sausage.

And the seller is very rude talking to her, but she was so lost, I'm so sorry it was, I made a comment to the seller and put it on the cashier 10 rubles.

But my heart so quickly start to fight, I took the hand of the grandmother, she looked me in the eye, like as not understand why I did it, and I took it and led to the shop floor, simultaneously picking up the basket products for her all alone most necessary, meat, bone soup, eggs, all kinds of cereal, and she walked silently behind me and everyone was looking at us.

We got to the fruit, and I asked what she likes, grandmother stared at me and blinked. I took just little by little, but I think it will be enough for a long time.

We went to the box office, people stepped aside and let us in the queue, then I realized that the money I had with me a little and barely enough for her basket, I left her in the hall, paid, all the while holding the hand of the grandmother and we went out into the street .

At this point, I noticed that my grandmother on the cheek a tear leaked, I asked where it can bring, put him in the car, and she offered to go to drink tea.

We went to her house, which I have not seen it as scoop, but comfortable until it warmed tea and put on the table cakes with onion, I looked around and realized how to live our elders.

After all I got into the car and then I covered. I cried for about 10 minutes ... All we can do one small kindness and warm heart to someone ...

Just take a closer look around and be indifferent heart ...

Loading ... Loading ...
Liked? Share with your friends!
Loading ... Loading ...

Tags

See also

New and interesting