The story about a grandfather who chooses Self Happiness

He was 92 years old. Landscaped, short-haired, my dear old man was forced to leave his home and go into a nursing home after his 70-year-old wife died.

He waited for a few hours in the lobby, and when told that the room is ready, gently smiled. When the old man slowly walked to the elevator, leaning on a cane, an employee places described to him the room where he will now live

-. I love it -! The man said to enthusiasm of an 8 year old boy who has just presented a puppy.

- Mr. Todd, but you have not yet even seen! Wait a bit, we will soon arrive.

- What does it matter? - Said the old man. - < Happiness - it's what I choose in advance I liked the room or not does not depend on the furniture or decor, but on the light in which I want to see her

.. I have decided for myself that I liked it. And these decisions I make every morning after waking up.

I can choose. < I can spend a whole day in bed, complaining of sickness and infirmity, or I can get up and thank heavens for that I am alive and I can see, hear, feel ...

Every day - it is a gift, and as long as my breath does not stop, I will be happy to greet the new day and all the happy memories that have accumulated over his life

Old age -. It's like a bank account . you further takes away all that is deposited in the beginning of his career. So my advice to you is put into your bank account of memories only happy moments

Remember these simple rules:.

Free your heart from hatred
Free your mind from worry

Live simply

give more & amp..; Expect less ...

Loading ... Loading ...
Liked? Share with your friends!
Loading ... Loading ...

Tags

See also

New and interesting