14-year-old from Moldova has created a game that brings him $ 4,500 per month

The parents stopped to scold the boy for "useless gamesĀ»

Recently, the network has information that a 14-year-old teenager from Edinet (Moldova) was able to create a computer game, which has become a regular source of income for the developer and his family. The most interesting thing is that the family just thought Nikita permanent residence (the name of the hero of publication) at the PC a waste of time. Initially Nikita only played, but over time realized that he wanted to create your own game.

"At first I was just a gamer and spend a lot of time for games. A lot - it's my father's opinion (programmer), but in fact only 30-40 minutes a day. But even that did not like his father. He was skeptical about the fact that I played, but encouraged the study of programming. I had a lot of ideas for my own game, but I could not until recently to bring any of them to the end ", - he says in an interview with Nikita Point publication.

The first game the teenager tried to do in 12 years. After a year and a half, he finally brought the idea to the end, and created a full game. It's called SAMOLIOTIK, and after the establishment of airplane it was decided to make the fee. The toy was sold in Steam at a price of 29 rubles ($ 0, 99 for the United States, Europe and other countries). The idea was successful, and in a month the toy began to bring about $ 4,500, which were transferred to his father's map. It is the expected response from the parents were surprised and continued support of all initiatives boy.

"Father, not only ceased to be skeptical of my passion for games, and even praised me for the achievement and encourages," - says Nikita. It is worth noting that he has already been invited to the conference Game Factory-2016 which will take place in Moldova 21 and 22 May, where he will talk about his experiences.

Source: geektimes.ru/post/275452/

Tags

See also

New and interesting