Why everyone of our generation - "a little maniac"

What should we be? We must always be on our toes: smart, elegant and artistic. It is colorful and expressive, and the movements are fast, accurate and confident. Cheerful and optimistic in any situation. Joke sparkling and contagious laugh. The feeling of well-being for us - the same rate as 36 6. We have a lovely, tall and beautiful self-esteem. If we make mistakes, it is easy to forgive yourself. We are not inclined to painful soul-searching and fruitless reflexes. We are independent, bright and original. The brain works like a racing engine, powerful and fast. We gushing extraordinary ideas. Hatching grandiose plans. Never resting on our laurels. We can do many things simultaneously. We solve any problems. For us, there is nothing impossible. We eat a little and a lot of moving, so lean and energetic. Eyes shining, cheeks blush plays. Sleep brief, but enough sleep is excellent. We are sexy and sexy, passionate, creative and tireless. We love new sensations by collecting adventures and escapades. We are irresistible, and our life is beautiful and amazing.

The more we are, the more we are OK. All the more we admire and charge us an example. Especially we Lifestyle icons and heroes of our time. And the higher the probability that any psychiatrist will tell passing by: "Hm, my friend, but you have hypomania»

. And, most likely, will not be mistaken. The whole first paragraph of the text - the first half of the symptoms of manic-depressive disorder. < We live in interesting times, when the ideal of civilized humanity - not mentally healthy individuals, as well, how shall I say, a little maniac

. Although here we just unoriginal. The world is constantly runs into something sort of. The hysteria of the Middle Ages. Hypochondria the second half of the XIX century. Schizophrenia psychedelic sixties revolution. Narcotic delirium of the last century and the end of his psychosis. Each time, going crazy in their own way and it generates under their own ideas about beauty, inconceivable outside as incomprehensible to drayvovy New York clubber chlorotic charm semiconscious Turgenev ladies. Deviations are many, but the main axis - a manic-depressive swings, which sways humanity, perhaps since the beginning of their history

. So we were lucky. . At least, of all mental quirks hypomania - subjectively most pleasant Psychiatric Handbook says: "First and foremost among the violations of somatic-psychic sphere with hypomania - a sense of bodily comfort, special physical well-being, highest peak forces excellent health. Motor activity with a good tolerability and a high load threshold fatigue combined with a reduced need for rest. a burst of energy that lasts throughout the day, combined with a decrease in need for sleep when it is deep enough. " The more-than it is transmitted? Let it bite me!

The only thing that upset - with all its virtues is the abnormal state of hypomania. Rejection, which sooner or later will swing in the opposite direction. Already he is beginning to swing. For example, Japan has covered the epidemic hikikomori - young healthy people are locked in a room and sit there for years in full ovoschizme doing nothing, but to the very fact of its existence, denying the triumph of courage as a norm of life

. But Japan is far away, and image hypomanic superman - it's everywhere. Advertising. Cinema. The Internet. TV. Press. Advertising. Once again advertising. Who even in the depths of the soul does not want to be like the first paragraph - let them cast the first stone at me. I deftly dodge, your laughing is contagious, and still can not believe it. It's cool - to be gipomanyakom gipomanyachnoe time. To all around raged and foamed, sparkled and shimmered, that wind in your face and the pedal to the floor, to a hundred all at once, and no breaks. How else? Especially if you live in the capital and worked in advertising!

It is the people living in the capital and worked in advertising, have made this movie about a pause for a chocolate bar. I saw him two weeks ago and since then I remember several times a day. In different circumstances, for different reasons. And maybe this is the most reasonable of all that I do for the day.

Jason Staten sitting in a roadside cafe and tells the story of salmon:
"Salmon - rapid, strong and tireless. He swims thousands of kilometers. Conquering the rapids and currents. Furrow flats and jumps at the falls. Without sleep. Without rest. In a constant battle with the elements. It overcomes all obstacles, lays eggs, and completely exhausted, dies.

Now, remember. You're not a salmon »

See also:.
15 mature personality traits according to Abraham Maslow
Ha as I look

via www.shutterstock.com/pic.mhtml?id=287170703&src=id

Tags

See also

New and interesting