I'm scared need someone that was meaning

"... May taught us to love", and this cold spring so unreal beautiful. I sleep under two blankets and bike, but in a city where the first nine months of winter, the sound of a dry asphalt under their feet is still one of the most exciting. Soul is updated at the same rate: exfoliate dead cells, overgrown with scratches and cuts, eyes change color and transparency, a new picture emerges at their fingertips

From the windows you hear laughter. On Friday, in the town drunk, kiss, celebrate, warm dry white living warm palms. Rushing home, sing along with the radio, dancing shoulders at traffic lights, translate mobile to silent mode and with a light heart to send incoming voicemail. In the sleeping policemen in packages in the trunk bouncing cherry tomatoes, grapes, bread with sunflower seeds, cheese and milk chocolate. And harmful fatty fragrant donuts in powdered sugar - on "Good Morning»

The first spring rain makes me almost cry: I'm standing barefoot on the balcony and breathe in the rain. Great happiness - come to life, the dead returned after months of natural scents: facing suspension in the air, they cause the buds go crazy with the opportunity to work and feel, and want to stick his tongue to lick the flavor of raw bark

Just badly I feel life when you loved. When you have someone to share the passing day and a piece of cherry pie. With all my introversion, self-reliance and adaptability to being alone, scared me need someone else to made sense. Because mode "for himself" I'm getting worse than it was designed to be cheaper and less to be confused.

Too much attention is paid to the nonsense, and the endless reflection on the words of people, their actions and response of life becomes an endless lying on the couch in your own head, "You want to talk about it? Maybe you want to write about it? Do you really want it or just think what you want? ... " And I dig, dig, dig in itself rather than to live.

I'm not one of those women who like to be free. Climb the career ladder, hammer refrigerator salad greens, love the romance of the night a taxi and come to an empty apartment, which she bought. It's very beautiful, piercingly subtle and honest, and I even know what kind of soundtrack would come up to this point, but ... I'm one of those women who for the earth under your feet need a husband.

No man, not a friend, not a hero-lover, namely husband. Who can be for many years to do terribly boring stuff and do not want to hang himself. Storing the balcony three-liter jars and winter tires, buy bones for borscht, barley, tablets, pasta and a cap for the pool. Saying, "Hey, Mom asked me to take her to a weekend in the countryside in a cemetery - you get?". Know that consistently hear in response: "Of course, yes»

. Intertwined legs during sleep and genes in the seed, pull each other at heart, under the skin, in the good and in the bad mood to remember that ring on your ring is not just a piece of metal, and banned from the ground root. You no longer need to forward - faster, stronger and higher. Are you ready to stay here - and start your journey into the depths

"I have a feeling that I'm always missing something. What am I not where it should be. Constantly chasing something, and then still do not feel satisfied. As if I'm nowhere and belongs to no one. And I can not find my place. And when something someone want to give - it is not necessary to the extent that I can offer. It should be less and less.

As if I bring a big bag of gifts, and I say: well, and FIG us? That is, it's cool, of course, but here we will take a bit, and the rest of us do not. And you to us too - "it is not necessary", because then we will have with such big bags all go

. And with the personal life - as well. I am ready to embark on any adventure, maintain, not Noah, not jealous, accept peace with all acquired good - from friends to children from a previous marriage. Still, no one needs. Looking for rolling up the scenes to silence and cooked soup. Well, or simply do not need, because it is already there.

I like to think that I was worth more, because I can offer more, but in the end I do not have anything .... »

Listening to his girlfriend, I caught myself thinking that it was not her monologue, and my - only a few years ago. So this is the wish for others to understand what I'm happy. How I can give a lot, because I had not a young girl with a field of bluegrass in the head, "of those" who have returned from the battlefield. But that's why - just then I could not for myself this so clearly formulated as it is now - I no longer want adventure

. I want a quiet boring happy life, which is nothing to tell, but that gives me to feel the flow. Not that drags you muzzle the person on the bottom, and you spat duckweed and swallow collected teeth lilies, and in the joyful, calm and control the flow of life, moving is not against the flow and through it, and wherever you need.

It seems that happiness begins with a simple recognition of itself in the fact that the world will cope without you, but you're not yourself - not, so we must learn to give in the first place not to someone, and yourself. Learning to take care of themselves. About the place where you live, about the people with whom. Move the focus from far to the fact that close, it is important that you yourself.

Start to change from any place. With the nearest edge or from the far corner. No fuss, no revolutions. About something - "Think tomorrow" about something - stop to think at all. Carefully choose what and whom to believe, and believe in something that makes you happy, and does not look nice from the outside. Continue to give people their bags with presents, but do not despair, if they are not willing to accept - certainly the fact there are reasons not invent unnecessary

. Not in the gifts business and not you.

Just some answers come later.

And while they are in the way, Have a. Not someone else's reactions, actions and words, and their own way of life. Give yourself two weeks boring quiet happy life in which your only problem will be questions from the category of what to buy for dinner and a chocolate you want more - with almonds or whole hazelnuts, and not as you used to - "Why I live .."

Tags

See also

New and interesting