You did not have the summer in the village, if you ...

We all come from childhood, and how lucky those whose parents brought in the summer in the village where my grandparents lived, where the smell of the milk and cut grass.

Revision Website would love to come back in those carefree days to go through all these moments again. Do you recognize yourself?

You did not have the summer in the village, if you:

Do not bread soaked with water and sprinkled it with sugar or sunflower oil with salt Do not run away from goose or rooster do not afraid to look goats do not touch the "leather" cow nose do not make yourself the rings from wire do not ride a motorcycle or tractor Do not bring my mother a bouquet of wildflowers

Do not ride on wheelbarrow Do not let the calf suck his hand Do not step barefoot on a nail Do not shoot cherry pits If the cousin did not sing to you sad song about a dolphin or about the boy that lived on the edge of Moscow Do not go to the river, when my mother has forbidden

< br>
Do not know the taste of fresh milk with a roll Do not catch tadpoles in a pool Do not know what the hay is better to jump into the pants, not shorts Do not keep the hands warm chicken or duck

not collected strawberry / cherry / raspberry manner: two in the mouth, one in the bucket Do not steal apricots from a neighbor (even though my grandmother are the same) After reading all this, do not smile

Photos on the preview Ivan Troyanovskiy

via www.instagram.com/ivantroyanovsky/

Tags

See also

New and interesting