A girl without legs Demolition 30 Chairs, Working rural doctors

Li Yuhong lost both legs in a horrific accident when she was only 4 years old. When she was 8 years old, she learned to walk with the help of wooden stools on which rested his hands. Now Lee 37 years old, and she's already 15 years taking care of patients home village.

For his 15 years of the doctor Li Yuhung helped almost every resident of his village and the surrounding poseleniy.Glyadya to Li Yuhong (Li Juhong), just amazed as this girl manages to save willpower, restraint and patience. Lee lives in a small Chinese village Wadia (Wadian) in the south-west of the country. From the work of Lee seems true heroism, but for most women it's just that she really likes. Yes, this work does not come easily to her. But seeing her patients recover, Li Yuhong understands that you can not relax and feel sorry for yourself - it really nuzhdayutsya.

Lee visited at home to patients who for various reasons do not may themselves come to her priem.

in eight years to learn to walk with the help of wooden stools.

Lee lost both legs in 1983 when she was in kindergarten. She ran out into the road and was hit by the truck wheels. That's how life is to be completely changed. She had to relearn how to "walk" what she has achieved, wielding two wooden stools. Perhaps another man would have given up in its place, but Lee did not hold the desire to live, learn and benefit - she desperately wanted to become a doctor

Lee likes her job.

Over 15 years of wear 30 stools.

Despite the lack of dentures, Lee decided that if she can move in principle (even using the chairs), it can do anything it wants. Lee left his village to go to medical college, where she graduated in 2000, and a year later began to work as a doctor in derevne.

Yuhong Li works as a doctor in the village for 15 years.

Lee's husband helps her when you need to overcome a long distance to the patient's home.

Lee married a man named Xing from his native village. For Li Xing even threw his work - he now helps around the house and his wife sometimes refers to patients on their hands if Lee for some reason she can not reach them. Sometimes he even considers it to neighboring villages, if patients are too old or too sick. Under the care of Lee there are 300 houses in which more than 1000 residents. "I just do what I must. Even if I had not been paid, I would have continued to work well for rural doctor, "- says Lee

Recently, Lee emerged as the chair, which, however, is not always suitable when it comes to the rough roads from farms.

Xing, her husband Lee, left his job to help the girl in the house.

Yuhong Li does not consider himself a hero. * I'm just doing what I should *.

There are no excuses not to do good things.

Loading ... Loading ...
Liked? Share with your friends!
Loading ... Loading ...

Tags

See also

New and interesting