We eat love

You do not understand? Our food - love. And like any food, it tends to run out. Constantly need to replenish your inner (almost said refrigerator) a reservoir of love.

In direct proportion to how much food a person has, he either gets into a caste of those who have a surplus, or join the ranks of those with its deficit.

Imagine a world of undernourished:

Love in reserve. Love under the counter. Smuggling love. Racket love. Honest love weaning the population. Love demand. Love on loan until payday. Dystrophic love. Love is in the safe with an alarm. Patrols love. Sberbank love. And all the same empty fridge love.

But the world is well-fed and pereevshih:

Nouveaux riches love. Boutiques love. Love 583 samples. Zalyublenny up holes. Sales Leader of love ... 2016 Manufacturer love for people with incomes above the average. Marketer love. Merchandiser love. Investor love. Love Market Index. Minister of love. The owner of the network of the exchange of love.

- You're from a family? Your parents are well equipped with love? Can we connect the hearts of our son and your daughter to increase the authorized capital of the united fund of love?

- Sorry! But with such reserves of love you, sir, this beggar! Go and won immediately!

- Hey, brother. Brakes, êàî ... Unloads purse. Che ?! Th do not understand it? Life and love! And fast. I'm not used to say it twice!

- Uncle! This is my last love! Now I will have nothing to eat until payday! Do not let a good man die !!!

Love, food, money. Who looks good, he sees that the words are correct. First love, then food, and then and money.

But some people still confused and believes that money alone, but love alone. When confused, then what? ... You go hungry.

© Marc Ifraimov

Tags

See also

New and interesting