10 Celestials Hollywood career starts from the bottom

Not all are well-known, for the first time he found himself on the set, many had in the breaks between filming to work as waiters, salespeople, or even workers in the more successful colleagues. We offer you a selection of celebrities who have started their careers with the positions of assistants and helpers, until we became stars.

Kim Kardashian

Stylist Paris Hilton

Jennifer Lopez

Janet Jackson's assistant.
Jennifer Lopez was born and raised in the Bronx, rather poor district of New York in a family of Puerto Ricans Guadalupe Rodriguez and David Lopez. Jennifer spent her childhood on the streets, to get notoriety - Black Rock Avenue. Lopez received his secondary education in a Catholic school for girls. She also studied singing since childhood and choreography in a specialized institution.
After graduation, Lopez got a job in a law office, where she worked during the day; at night she performed in nightclubs. The first success in her dancer's career was a place on the dancer in the group New Kids on the Block. Then Jennifer danced with many artists, including Janet Jackson and Marc Anthony.

< Jennifer Aniston

When she was 9 years old, her parents divorced. She stayed with her mother, but often went to his father in Los Angeles, where John Aniston played a major role in the TV series "Days of Our Lives." At age 11, Jennifer started playing in the school drama circle of Rudolf Steiner. His training continued it in 1987 in a New York LaGuardia School of the Arts, after which he participated in several Broadway productions. During this period, Aniston also moonlighted as a courier and was engaged in telephone marketing. Now, however, Jennifer - a successful actress, films which come almost every year

Renee Zellweger

Waitress
Rene tried several times to conquer Hollywood, but all her efforts were in vain. Roles across episodic, and for the crumbs that were given to them, it was hard to survive. Therefore Renee between filming moonlighted as a waitress in a local diner. She still remembers how sometimes fell asleep from exhaustion on the bus, because of which missed my stop and returned home on foot.

< Uma Thurman

dishwasher
Uma acting career luck is not right. Arriving in New York, Uma worked as a dishwasher and tried to break into the model. The really noticed it only after a cameo in Terry Gilliam fantasy film "The Adventures of Baron Munchausen».

< Russell Crowe

Waiter
Russell Crowe was born on April 7, 1964 in Wellington (New Zealand), the son of Alex and Jocelyn Crowe, becoming the second child in the family after his older brother Terry Crowe. When Crowe was 4 years old, the family moved to Sydney. At age 5, he appeared in an episode of the Australian television series «Spyforce», the producer who was godfather to his mother.
When Russell was 14 years old, the family went back to New Zealand, where she settled in the suburbs of Auckland. The main family income at the time was an inexpensive restaurant "Flying Jug", where they were among the co-owners. Crowe left school to be able to help my family financially.

< Evangeline Lilly

Stewardess
Before you leave the city of Fort Saskatchewan at the age of ten years, Evangeline managed to change the three schools. With 14 years she was a volunteer in organizations that help children; 18 went to the Philippine jungle as part of a missionary group, lived there in a grass hut, visited fourteen countries. Lilly - a former stewardess company «Royal Aviation», and therefore a very good command of the French language

Nicole Kidman

Masseuse
With four years, Nicole started practicing ballet. Passion for dance led to the Australian Theatre for the youth, and then in the Philip Street Theater, where the future actress also improved in vocal art and studied the history of the theater. Nicole continued her education in the women's high school North Sydney, but soon she had to leave school: Nicole's mother fell ill with breast cancer, and she was forced to devote himself to the care of the family, while the mother took therapy and recovering from the disease. Nicole went to massage courses - it was the only thing that had the money. After passing the course, she worked in two shifts to ensure the mother's proper treatment. Fortunately, a couple of years the mother of Nicole started to recover and the future star again decided to move forward on the career ladder, but as an actress.

< Rachel McAdams

img src="//bashny.net/uploads/images/00/00/35/2016/03/23/09c4ceb3b2.jpg">

The cashier at McDonald
Rachel McAdams may actress has the talent, but before it began to appear on the big screen, she worked for three years at the golden arches. Herself to herself she says: "I do not know why they kept me, I imagined myself in something like a dreamer and a loafer. Perhaps I was not kicked out of the friendly voice greeted visitors fast-food restaurant. "

< Al Pacino

Messenger
Studies were of little interest to Alfredo and he has filled almost all the exams than English. At 17, he was expelled from school. Mother was not pleased with this turn of events, they had a falling out, and Alfredo left home. He worked at low-paying jobs, including being a messenger, waiter, janitor, postman, and all this just to make the continuation of his acting education.

Loading ... Loading ...
Liked? Share with your friends!
Loading ... Loading ...

Tags

See also

New and interesting