Astronaut makes stunning photography of cities with ISS

Sergey Volkov - a Russian pilot, the world's first cosmonaut in the second generation. On the ISS, it is not only performing difficult and responsible job, but also found a moment to make a startling photographs of cities from space.

< Website admire the scale and beauty of these pictures, and that sincerity with which the author shares them to your profile in the social network.

Saratov

"In one photograph just two proud - Saratov and Engels, but also shows the Volga", - says Sergey

Lipetsk

"After the spacewalk immediately began to prepare. for landing, so free time is not literally, but a few new shots still managed to do - is to Lipetsk »

Voronezh

! "And this is from outer space looks like Night Voronezh»

Volgograd

"Repeatedly asked to take pictures of Volgograd. Here is this heroic city from space »

Moskva

« The capital of our Motherland - Moscow »

Minsk !

«I saw in the comments" photograph Minsk for all Belarusians. " Just a few days ago made a photo of the city, but, as you can see, the clouds came running so hard to see part of the city ».

Odessa

"And here is the Odessa - a beautiful city on the Black Sea coast»

Neapol

"Italian port city of Naples»

Pyramid Gizy

«Always during the flight do the pyramids of Giza picture, although not easy to see them»

Ierusalim

«Jerusalem -. city . three religions and one of the oldest cities in the world »

Space selfi

« I'm already on the ISS 175 days, but my colleagues Mikhail Kornienko and Scott Kelly - 334 day! And, of course, we all really missed our families at home ... »

Before vyletom

Photo source: Sergey Volkov

via vk.com/iss_volkov

Tags

See also

New and interesting