Kristen Stewart

The film "Twilight. Saga. Breaking Dawn: Part 1 "has not died down in the cinemas, but all vying say that this tape is much better than the previous two. I myself have not yet looked the part, but I hope it will be possible to evaluate the game the young 21-year-old Kristen Stewart and her boyfriend Robert Pattinson, which together popularly called "Robsten". It is said that the film Kristen very sexy and far more emotional than before (hard to believe, but cross my fingers). In the meantime, all fans (and not only fans) Kristen Stewart, who next year will be in the image of Snow White, I propose to look at her personal photographs.

I'm always doing very impulsively. Actually, I do not like to plan their actions. I'm only doing what I have of the "catches»

I understand why fans want to know more about the actors, as ordinary people, and why they want us to be together with Robert, and all that jazz. I just try not to think about it. People really hard to separate us from our characters. There is a category of fans who spend most of their time studying and delving into the life of your favorite actors. To me it is strange. Nothing with this I can not do, and if I myself wallow in all this, just Rehn. I really do not care what the gossip about me go

As soon as I stopped to monitor all the words, all the pictures that appeared in the tabloids, I became much happier. Not that it required much effort from me, I just learned not to overreact. I realized that I do not intend to influence in any way on the way people perceive me

If you're working on a film and you do not care how people perceive it, then you probably just want to be rich and famous. The fact that these films are so important as many people makes me happy. I am glad that they like the film. At a press conference at Comic-Con, I said that my favorite moment in "New Moon", this is where I part with Edward. The audience understood my words wrongly. I did not mean that was glad that it was over, it was a very memorable moment, because I was literally dying of grief ah! - I could hardly bear it

I really believe that if you feel that you need to do this or that, do it. After that, if you say that you made a mistake, and you acknowledge it, you have nothing to be ashamed. You live only once. I tell you a little more extreme. Look for it. I think this is the meaning of "Twilight." I do not impose my opinion, I just think

I hate when people say that I do not care at all because I'm worried about everything, more than anyone else. I tell you, I do not know anyone who is worried about would be more than me

This is madness! Once someone finds out where I am, this place turns into hell. People are crazy. And terrible photographers. They are unpleasant. They are bandits. I do not I leave alone. It's damn dangerous

I like to make movies with a lot of history. I'm not interested in being a Hollywood star. It's just a job, well, you know. When during the week, every day, you wake up at 6 o'clock in the morning, it looks like hard work

I like to look at people who can be free and independent. And to do what many people believe is not normal

I know who I am. And I have a strong sense of

You do not have to struggle to do those things that you care about

I think it's stupid that you need to look a certain way that you felt pretty

The worst part is not itself parting farewell. And the fact that you constantly repeat, if you made a mistake. As a result, you stop for a while to trust herself

I think it's funny that when I go up on stage to receive award, they think I'm nervous, I feel uncomfortable and awkward - and the way it is - but for them it is a word with negative

Tags

See also

New and interesting