Real Explanatory participants of the fight, who broke the entire Militia Day!

The couple came across a company of drunken teenagers. What happened next is described in detail in the explanatory. So, read ...

"On May 26 I Sergey Kuznetsov, he was accompanied by his wife for a walk with a newborn baby. At the playground were drinking alcohol young people, in the amount of two girls and two boys. Their screams woke my son, and he wept. Soothe it was not possible, as the young people are always laughing loudly and used foul language.

I walked over and asked to discuss their problems quiet. On the girls began to rudely insult my wife and the young man with the tattoo said that the problems I have found, and then got up and hit me in the chest.

Not wanting to get into a fight, I decided to explain to him that it gives a bad example to his comrades and waved at them. Just at this time, a young man leaned forward again to hit me, and stumbled across the face on my arm.

Then he was suddenly overcome by fatigue. He lay down to rest in the sandbox. A sharp change in the position of "standing" in the "lying" raised his blood pressure and his nose began to bleed. Doctors say that blood pressure is the bane of our age and, as it turns out, even young people are now exposed to this terrible disease.

Friends Man became very much for him to worry and ran in different directions. Their cries attracted the attention of a police patrol, who took me to clarify the circumstances

date. "Signature

Loading ... Loading ...
Liked? Share with your friends!
Loading ... Loading ...

Tags

See also

New and interesting