"Personal experience raw foodists" 4

Victoria Zhelezovsky - founder of Russian cultural center for children "Kalinka" in Mallorca, a happy wife and mother of three, shared her experience of healthy eating, spoke about the importance of a conscious life and confirmed the fact that "we are what we eat»
<. br> - Victoria, Spain, as we know, the country in which the food is elevated to cult Spaniards emphasize meal, love feasts noisy bars and restaurants, accompanied by wine, jamon m seafood. How do you manage to resist the temptation, and only choose healthy foods for your family?

- In fact, everything is very simple, because I know that this is a completely unprofitable and I do not need. However, a person easily switch to a healthy diet if it has changed, first of all, thinking - it is here that begins to change a way of life, and not vice versa.

Now the food for me is a sacred value, not pleasure; live food rather a drug that has beneficial effects on the body, heals, energises.

Mankind has forgotten it and turned the meal into a ritual to satisfy their unnatural desires. Delicious, in our opinion, lunch, sometimes with inconceivable combination, selected strength, health and shorten life.

Everyone remembers the Russian proverb: "After a hearty lunch, does not interfere with lie" - is a completely meaningless eating the food, because the car we refueled for her to go, and the body after "filling" should be cheerful and full of energy, such as jogging.

How is it possible to run after a fatty steak with potatoes, a glass of wine, cake and espresso with sugar?

- What is a live food? As a person living in a society to confront everything that offers modern marketing and choose the most useful products?

- Of course, you must have the courage and inner strength to be not like others, is not what most believed was delicious, do not drink spirits, when all this way, "establishing" contact.

Live food - a natural food, is what has given us the nature that is close to man, because man is associated with the environment, it is its integral part. Of course, living means eating plant-based diet.

I have a proven way, which I stick to shopping at the store. Take off the shelf some product, and think, and whether there is in the product life. If yes, then go ahead and throw it in the trash, but if not ... the choice is yours, to impose something to nothing lead. Here we are back to thinking, hardly a fan of pizza and Coca-Cola think about it.

- You are now almost do not eat thermally processed food? Why chose a raw food diet?

I do not hang the "vegetarian" shortcuts, "vegan", "rawfoodist" I like to talk intuitive power. I think that we should learn to listen to and understand ourselves. Live food - that's what my body needs. This is what my intuition tells.

At this stage, I'm experimenting on myself and listen to their feelings after a certain product. I think it's all about the simplicity of cooking, we should have to eat simply and easily, with minimal processing products, thus the digestive system was not overloaded and worked flawlessly for years, like a Swiss watch.

- You are always so conscious approach to nutrition

? - Watching that called conscious. Of course, I always tried to make my family ate diverse, we have adhered to a balanced diet, at the time I thought it was the surest way to maintain health and be in good shape. Only high-quality products at home was not fast food, carbonated beverages color, but in abundance were sweets, liqueurs.

In 2009, from the bustling Saint Petersburg, we have moved to the island of Majorca and here we overeat local dishes, try new wines, cheeses and seafood.

Soon my husband began with health problems, and we got a choice - a lifetime to swallow tablets or change the diet.

I have decided that we will change, just do it together. With his head plunged into the study of literature, increasingly found the arguments in favor of the correctness of our decision.

But the key for me was the seminar in Paris. It was conducted by a hereditary Siberian shaman from Buryatia Valentine Ruler Rollin.

Then from her I first heard that the current era of transition affect the power of people, all people need to reconsider what to eat. I learned about the acid - base balance of the body, that should give up foods that our body becomes acidic, and in the daily diet to include more foods,
that it would be alkalizing.

From her knowledge of the dangers of animal products for our body we have been received and indicate the direction of where you want to move. I consider the fact that a piece of meat we consume all the energy - aggression, anger, fear, pain, dead animal.

Perhaps that is why in the world is in so much evil, it's evil resides in all of us, every day we are fueling it, to a greater or lesser extent.

Quite different is the case with food of plant origin - it raises the energy vibration in our body, has beneficial effects on our health, well-being, life expectancy.

After this meeting, and my own internal rethinking, I no longer became to buy, prepare and, accordingly, to eat meat. Can not all.

- What was it like to switch to this food

? Firstly, we have not abandoned all sharply, it happened gradually. Please come to understand, and why we do it, because in all the years of our Slavic traditions firmly rooted in us. Soon we began to remove some products, look for a worthy alternative to or even replacement.

Secondly, it was important for me that my husband supported me, that's what happened - we saw him in the same direction. I'll tell you another interesting incident that occurred to me during this period.

I had a writer Tolstoy, believe it or not, but it was a real Leo with a long gray beard, and he turned to me and said: "How good that you eat green!" In the morning I started to look for information about the dream and what Great was my surprise when I learned that Tolstoy was a vegetarian, he even wrote about it. Treating their sleep as a sign from above, I read all I wrote the great Tolstoy (laughs).

- How these changes responded to the children? After all, they were adults, with a formed taste preferences?

- It has been and remains the most difficult. Until now, my children eat traditional food, however, is at home. I understand how important the right diet, but kids do not always want to take it. And I understand them perfectly - until recently their mom bought it all by herself.

However, I do not give up, try as much as possible more beautiful and appetizing to cook for their salads, vegetable slicing, fresh juices, smoothies sometimes syroedcheskie sweets.
I want them to understand that a healthy diet that does not dull and monotonous.

- Now it is not only fashionable, but also need to inspire people to a healthy lifestyle? Distribute weight whether your knowledge?

- At the moment, I do himself, his family and is not ready to go further, with a banner in his hands, shouting slogans and accusing meat eaters in my choice (laughs). After switching to plant-based diet, I do not drink tablets, but no, I'm stopped hurting and only prophylactically accept fees herbs. I am sure that I am on the right track, I believe that our body is unique, and it tells us that the best for him, and yet he can heal itself from various ailments.

I think my time has not come to at this stage to take responsibility for other people. Of course, I share their knowledge with those who have asked about it, but not to impose itself. Sooner or later, all the people will go on living foods, I am convinced that the future of vegetarianism.

Tags

See also

New and interesting