40 exciting reasons to visit Netherlands, my homeland

Site publishes a selection of beautiful photos of the photographer-traveler originally from the Netherlands named Albert. Before you show your work, Albert spoke about his beautiful country and how he was able to understand its beauty and uniqueness. Previously, I sometimes felt sadness, returning home from travel. Life-Travel More Photos means frequent visits to the most wonderful places of the earth, and after these visits, I have not been able to assess the simple beauty of my own country. You see, the Netherlands differ boring scenery. We do not have any high mountains or skyscrapers. Our land not inhabited by rare species of animals and cityscapes many seem dull compared to other cities of the Earth. I share the opinion of these people, until he suddenly realized that actually the Netherlands - the most beautiful place on Earth. It's my homeland!

And when I began to think so, I immediately saw and was able to appreciate the modest beauty that surrounds me when I'm at home. Imagine the amazing windmills. Imagine the endless flower fields. I found a way to capture this beauty, keep it in the photos. The whole year I photographed the Netherlands and upload photos in my Facebook. And you know what? Many, many people wrote to me that my country is beautiful, and they would like to live in such beauty

I do not think more than the Netherlands boring scenery I realized that beauty -.. In the eyes beholder. I could see it in places familiar from childhood, and today I want to show you my pictures. And, if I may, I will give one piece of advice. Take a closer look closely to the places where you live, try to find and explore their core, show yourself and others that your native land - beautiful

!

via www.boredpanda.com/photo-series-the-netherlands-albert-dros/

Tags

See also

New and interesting