AS FRUIT saved my life

Because obstetricians error childhood I spent in hospitals, getting a lot of pills and injections. Houses often very sick with colds and again a lot of pills and injections.

As a result, for 30 years I have typed these diseases: type 2 diabetes with attacks of breathlessness and loss of consciousness (I gave up all medicines and escaped only with sugar), as well as the rapidly deteriorating eyesight. Fibrocystic breast disease with complications, clearly felt seals on both sides (doctor of consultations looked my next ultrasound and immediately began to scribble directions to mamologu and her face is changed, but I left without taking any papers, I am tired of them all) were wild kolesche-cutting pain and smacked in the armpit where the same groping some seals and a little further, the worst had at 4-6 o'clock in the morning the 10-year-old gastritis, which is revealed in 20 years with gastrointestinal problems.
< br>
Eternal soul neck feeling - it turned out increased the thyroid gland and ordered to drink a lifetime "jodomarin" and observed. More than 10 years do not pass the spot (they first appeared and it took years to 15 or earlier, and then ceased to take place) on the hands and feet were psoriasis after the treatment useless in HPC injections b1, aloe and something else. Some two almost black seal on the left leg of a pea, I do not know what it is, it does not hurt, but it looked ominous, and increasing. A stop on the left leg on top of the outside began to brown, and all was dark, was not ill, but something felt. Headaches are so frequent, that was a rare day without pain, could not sleep, of any sound went scrip, no nothing could please me in such a state. Insomnia tortured, often only 4-5 to fall asleep. Allergic rhinitis and eternal. Endless caries and loss of tooth 8 to 20 years.

Yes, a lot more, now everything is forgotten. All these are consequences of long-term medication and proper diet. In I gathered all their side effects, said to them. And aid = 0.

Why I refused to be treated by doctors? Because I realized that all this is useless. And even if temporarily be improved, then it will be even worse. I remembered that I know a lot of doctors, hospitals due to my never-ending, and saw that they also get sick and die, and their patients. My friend's mother a pediatrician with 30 years of experience at that time was already working chief doctor of a Moscow children's polyclinics. And this whole sick girlfriend. And I decided, since doctors can not cure themselves and their children, I certainly do not help. All that I have been treated since childhood, brought only harm and new diseases, the doctors did not help me anything.

Although I 2 years did not eat meat, and the state has become a little easier, but the New Year 2010, I almost did not come out on the street, it was hard to move and lose their sense of self in space. All diseases were in full swing, and I was already around the clock lump of pain and helplessness. It was a feeling my absence in this life. Started thinking - what to do, a lot of reading on the Internet (mostly different nonsense about the grass-tar therapy)

. Somewhere I read briefly, that if there is an unresolved question, it should be easy to ask yourself a few times. The answer would come in a few days or weeks. I asked myself the question, what to do, how to save themselves?

The answer came quickly, in a few days. Suddenly, going to the kitchen, so much I wanted to see on the table with a tray of apples, bananas, oranges and other fruits. So I could always choose something. Bought. And I began to feed them more and replacing already cooked food, there was no room for her. To cooked food I have lost the taste, like that by himself, he picked up and gone, like juicy. I overate delicious juicy fruits. A few weeks later I had the first time in my life got sick liver and then the kidneys. I was scared that poisoned zahimichennymi fruit and went to the internet to look for organic products. There I came to the forum and read about the raw foodists raisins. It turned out that there are people who eat only fruits and vegetables. And that's what hurt the liver and kidneys, so there is a cleansing.

Passed food raw plant food. But it is not mono, and 1 times a day salad cucumbers + tomatoes + onions + greens + oil + salt. Although, of course, because of laziness to cooking, often eat as is. At the beginning of the raw food diet I starve 5 days on the water, and then on the juices.

Eventually. Headaches appear even 7-8 times, but not so much and not for the whole day, and for 1-2 hours. Tumors in the chest held 3 to 5 months and have not been, not even decreased, and then suddenly look, but they are not. Spots psoriasis I had not noticed when passed, as more serious problems I'm talking about them is not particularly remembered. Seizures Diabetes on this diet are not repeated. The vision returned to normal within six to seven months. It took all but a cold, almost 4 years there is no manifestation of previous illnesses.

"Failures" on cooked food been, albeit rarely. After each nozzle, back pain, pain in the teeth, itchy eyes, insomnia, painful feeling, and goes through all after 3-4 days of eating fruits, again enjoying being stoned.

Pros food raw fruit and vegetables are endless, just everything, everywhere. It took me 26 kg. Cons - this attitude of others and only

. I run on the treadmill, no pain. I do gymnastics for joints with sticks, as I work at the computer from morning till night. I sleep soundly and wake up before the alarm clock is usually very, enough sleep for 5-6 hours. Brush teeth with a soft brush and water, my hair soda or mustard. Soap, shampoo, etc. I do not use at all - both went on a raw food diet, they immediately began to smell disgusts me

. The water I drink a lot, 2-3 liters, first forced herself, and then accustomed. And mininum 1 liter of juice every day, freshly squeezed orange + banana. The water we take from the speakers in the country. From the tap water smells like sewage and chlorine, which I had not particularly noticed. And on the raw food diet all the senses sharpened.

Water I rescued from the "crises", so I think that Creasy due to the fact that fat deposits are opened and roam the blood through the body. And they need to dilute with water, and that all came out, and do not wander and Torquay. That I have someone from raw foodists deducted. Maybe this is not so, but I did not have crises. During these 4 years once he fell ill at the beginning, the whole evening I have sausage, well, I think the flu as usual, tomorrow will go to the hospital for 2 weeks rest. But in the morning I woke up in good order, and my hospital was covered, it was fun and sad at the same time as it became clear that the need to now work for everyone suffering from co-workers.

The food we buy boxes on wholesale basis. Cucumbers, tomatoes, bananas, oranges, tangerines, fresh herbs, onions, grapes, apples, persimmons, pineapple, coconut, kiwi, avocado, etc. Nuts have disappeared themselves, not after they become comfortable, although in the beginning were very good. Seeds do not eat, too lazy to mess around, I think it's a bird food. When I pull on Rolton or other Varenko then make pasta from young squash (orange grater for carrots in Korean) with pesto (basil, avocado, garlic, lemon juice) sauce and heated in a water bath.

Here's my personal story. Thanks for reading. To all of you I wish you good health, happiness and love!
The author wishes to remain anonymous

Tags

See also

New and interesting