What to buy a pregnant wife, something good to eat.

The other day observed in a shop, based on organic products, the future Pope for the mother dealer "vtyuhivayut", again, relatively healthy food:

- So, I need to buy a pregnant wife something good to eat. What you tell?
 - Take the cheese! We just brought today! Sausage has jerked ... I do not want? A sweet ?? We have fresh marshmallows fructose! And oatmeal cookies? There are chocolate stevia! Napoleon homemade last in the fridge and there was ... ..! and..! And ..... !!!

Accumulated future dad a huge bag of "healthy" sweets, sausages and flour unleavened))))
And with a sense of accomplishment I came, and probably would have remained content with shopping ... and wife probably also would not have mourned by Napoleon)))) But! - I caught up with him

Pregnant woman ready to eat anything - if she really wanted to. And send you, husband, wherever you go, so you took it to her. The main thing is listening to the body, do not turn off the brain.

Fruit, for the development of starch is not needed, do not need chocolates and organic Carob dumplings. I do not need him and decaffeinated coffee, and frozen vegan soy, potato cutlets.
He needs 100% intuitive and affordable building material!

Food should be fresh, simple and clear as possible. No complicated dishes and combinations. No frost, dermabrasion, fermentations. That's the way to take the product in hand and 100% aware of what it is.

Author Tatiana Fialkova

Tags

See also

New and interesting