SYROMONOEDENIE - difficult, but possible and necessary!

I Peremuchilas with their weight, health, wrinkles and gray hair. I tried almost all methods and the result was either zero or negative. Operations, tablets, lotions, diet. How much time and nerves was lost, but I continued to swell up and grow old. For a woman - a complete kapets
! Finally I was lucky. I stumbled upon a blog that describes a personal experience of a person who came on their own to syromonoedeniyu. The term stupid, can not be said about the results.

Just specify that shoveled a huge amount of literature, reread a bunch of forums and adding personal experience has come to the following conclusions.
1. Before, people eat only plant foods, and it has not been processed in any way. I mean, crude or in its pristine form.
2. The health of the people have been granaries, but when people began to eat meat, fish, birds and cook your food, that's when he began to live a little (30-80 years instead of the 200-300) and the bad. It was at least a couple of million years ago.
3. We at birth show that our food is unfit, non-nutritive, and poorly digested meat-and-fire. In fact, it's a lie. Lies, favorable to those who makes sick people, depending on the system. Apple is digested by 30%, while the meat is 0.03%. And nothing good except sores faded and kind of meat we have not!
4. Chelovesky body is identical to the body in the sense of any herbivore digestive tract and all processes. The corpse in the body has nothing to do.
5. This information is examined by physicians, who then quietly silent to save the customer, ie. E. We have with you.
6. Raw foodists are always and everywhere, simply can not be said about them, t. To. These people are unprofitable for the system.
7. People who deliberately switched to syromono and ready to tame their vices rest of their lives, achieve results, unknown to most (I'm still only at the very beginning).

What is self syromonoedenie. The rules are simple, but complex in execution.

1. Eat only vegetable

2. Only intact

3. One meal - one type

As I entered. My transition was gradual. Year went to the abandonment of milk, bread and cereal products. Cadaverous products I immediately ruled out from the outset.

After the rejection of everything that has been put to death, I moved on fruits, vegetables and nuts. Nuts disappear by themselves later, because they no longer intended to birds than to humans, and the body, freed from the excessive burden of digestion ghoul begins to actively suggest - there is, and what is not

. The weight started to fall immediately after the failure of the last obstacles - boiled buckwheat. It goes quickly now slowly, but the process is. About 27 kg already descended. Vision +2 was +0.25. Code gradually shrinks, while stretching with me forever, but miracles do not happen, and I understand that. You can not build your body of ghouls, be walking the cemetery and wonder why this cemetery is sick and looks bad.

The wrinkles on his face smoothed out quite noticeably. That I did not expect. But it's nice to look younger zhutikov ten years.

Keep sucking hunger was gone. Hooray! How is it I lacked before ... Now zhor accumulates, but very different feeling. Food initially want a lot, the number gradually decreases. Ideal syromono - a couple of times a day, one product to fuel your body, which will happily extract from a small number of great benefit. Efficiency is hundreds of times higher than conventional.

Fatigue has ceased to be a problem, I get tired at times less. Work can at times more. Although not straining himself, t. To. The work is now much is not necessary, the cost of a lot of things either fall or disappear as unnecessary. Not a penny for medicines and cosmetics - for many it is high cost. In the heating and cooling three times less. In the food - two. When you own a farm - the food will be free to grow on trees and bushes

. Some raw foodists notice that their attachment to material drops sharply. I myself have noticed that walking five dresses enough for me, although my wardrobe had previously unimaginable dimensions. 70 pairs of shoes, 40 suits and five kilograms of cosmetics. Now I laugh at his erstwhile tastes.

Legs. Knees years to turn out at the change of weather, years from 18. Sometimes softly howled in pain. Now just quietly ponoyut three minutes and all. Gradually the intensity subsides and toothaches, now only a brief and little, and earlier - at least for a day, and much to roar. The new formation of tartar or caries absent. Gets cleaned only with a brush. Pasta body no longer accepted.

Separately, a reaction of the body to household chemicals. I used to use chlorine without problems. Well coughing all. And now even the skin rises up against fumes, and I clearly understand that before my body was so exhausted that I could not honk of the danger as it should be, he just quietly curled. So chemistry I try not to eat, if I can do or find a substitute.

I walk ten kilometers a day without shortness of breath. This is a record for me, before three kilometers and all kirdyk dyhalki and feet.

Complexion - always fresh. The most inexpressibly pleasing light and healthy glow, which was not even in childhood.

Hair - after twenty years of hand-painting and bullying navrode postrizhki, I again see their native dark brown hair and a desire to shred them or pouring chemistry does not feel. Sedin quietly leaves. Grow slowly, I think for two reasons - because of a complete change of the building material of the body and change the quality of the material itself, before all the processes in the body are at extreme speeds and as a result the maximum wear

. Because of difficulties (yes, they are!). The brain that misses to taste ghouls, sometimes took out. Now easier to let go slowly. Recently read an article that during the digestion of dead food the stomach secretes a hormone, virtually identical hormones depending on ... And the truth is - the most powerful drug-treated and have a taste of dead food

. Social integration - you have to change the style of life and limit the circle of communication. Not because of the temptations, and due to the fact that much is changing within itself and past interests fade by themselves.

But incomparably greater advantages, including the ability to make life far more than planned. And you no dirty dishes :)

Advantages:
health, improvement in appearance, calm, good mood, endurance, stamina
Disadvantages:
breaking on
taste Supplement:
Kilograms 37. I went down for 7 months without stress. The weight was about 110, I was just ugly sick and old. I was about forty. Now look ten years younger, many Witnesses do not believe, who asks the documents show the doctor who asks tearfully phone that I was so rejuvenated.
Here is how I see the perfect lifestyle syromono.
1. Living in a village or on a farm in his home
2. Large garden where grows everything the family needed
3. Water from a local source, preferably from a well, because it will always be clean and close. Especially gifted can make yourself independent water if too lazy to drag (I can assure you that lazy retreats together with the old building material, and exercise need even syromono!)
4. Electricity - from solar panels, if possible. It is better to move to warmer climes, where a lot of sun and vegetation blooms actively.
5. Since real syromono freezes less and incomparably easier to tolerate the heat, then the cost of capital house become meaningless. The geodesic dome - a great way out, and craftsmen can make it yourself. Search millions of sites on the net and look at this miracle
6. Another huge plus in the dome building - is the ability to make it out of natural materials. Concrete, cement, bricks and tiles have very high levels of radiation, and solid wood - is extremely low. Elevated radiation quite useful, so why live in it, when it can be avoided?
7. No telly in the house will do wonders - a lot of time, empty is the brains and thus more easily through life. For information or too much right series can always be found on the network.
8. Surplus harvest can always sell to recoup the cost of small clothes and other stuff.
9. Create a connection with the same syromono, this trend is growing every second, people who are able to transcend their errors do not see any sense in dealing with the past, it only pulls back, creating unnecessary and destructive temptations konflikty.Kogda I took responsibility for their own health into their own hands, I realized that I have this responsibility to a physician, dietitian, pharmacist, scientist or doctor would never shift - for myself, I am her best. It reached me in this - the chief assistant
. The initial capital of about 300-600 thousand. Rubles for the purchase of a dome home, solar panels and a plot of land with water and a children's playground. The amount available to the majority, especially if there is a burdensome care costs and property with noisy neighbors and dirty courtyard and entrance. But the most important contribution to a happy and healthy life - a force of will that are required to bid farewell to addiction and all that attracts her. First, go (a smooth transition I see more attainable), and the need to move there by itself, when you will see your past life from the outside and realize that it's - a time bomb
. The author remains anonymous, but if you suddenly decide to add your photos and contacts, are welcome =)

Tags

See also

New and interesting