50 movies and TV shows for those who teach French

The easiest way to learn a foreign - watch your favorite movies in the original language. The screen flickers dialogue for dialogue, first with Russian subtitles, then with the French, and after some time will be noticeable as easier language was perceived by ear how much richer and become your vocabulary.

Website has already talked about the basic techniques of language learning for the films - it's time to share the list of suitable viewing paintings

Serial To. beginners:

«Extra» (Extra French) «The Little Prince» (Le petit prince) For a basic secondary level:

"Ellen and the boys» (Hélène et les garçons) «Saint-Tropez» (Sous le soleil) For a basic secondary level:

«Camelot» (Kaamelott) «Camera Cafe» (Caméra café) For the advanced level:

"The guy and the girl» (Un gars une fille) «The Gallant Lords of Bois-Doré» (Ces beaux messieurs de Bois-Doré) «Castle of my mother» (Le château de ma mère)

Movies For beginners:

"The Man Who Planted Trees» (L'homme qui plantait des arbres) «The man and woman» (Un homme et une femme) «The New Adventures of Aladdin» (Les nouvelles aventures d'Aladin) «Boom» (La boum) «Boom 2 »(La boum 2) For a basic secondary level:

"Without family» (Sans famille) «Professional» (Le professionnel) «great» (Le magnifique) «The Dinner Game» (Le dîner de cons) «The Umbrellas of Cherbourg» (Les parapluies de Cherbourg) «1 + 1» (Intouchables ) "My Fair wilderness» (La grande séduction) «in a strange taste» (Le goût des autres) «The tall blond Man with One black shoe» (Le grand blond avec une chaussure noire) «tall blond Return» (Le retour du grand blond) For a basic secondary level:

"The Runaways» (Les fugitifs) «Wasabi» (Wasabi) «The Three Musketeers: Charms Queen» (Les trois mousquetaires: Première époque - Les ferrets de la reine) «La Cage aux Folles» (La cage aux folles) «Les Choristes» (Les Choristes) «Restaurant Mr. Septima» (Le grand restaurant) «The Troops of St. Tropez» (Le gendarme de Saint-Tropez) «Unlucky» (Tais-toi!) «Fantomas» (Fantômas) «old gun» (Le vieux fusil ) "The Ghost with the driver» (Fantôme avec chauffeur) «Leon» (Léon) «The Runaways» (Les fugitifs) For the advanced level:

"The Other Dumas» (L'autre Dumas) «Aliens» (Les visiteurs) «Aliens 2: Corridors of Time» (Les couloirs du temps: Les visiteurs II) «Between the angel and demon» (Les anges gardiens) «Girl on the Bridge" (La fille sur le pont) «Pretty Woman» (Bimboland) «Taxi» (Taxi) «untouchables» (Les Lyonnais) «Asterix and Obelix against Caesar» (Astérix & amp; Obélix contre César) «Amelie» (le Fabuleux destin d ' Amélie Poulain) «Nothing to Declare» (Rien à déclarer) «Paris, I love you» (Paris, je t'aime) «Glory to my father» (La gloire de mon père)

< br>

Photos on the preview: Canal +

45 films and TV series to study

English 10 luxurious series for those who teach English

10 movies for those who learn English

via www.adme.ru/tvorchestvo-kino/10-filmov-dlya-teh-kto-izuchaet-anglijskij-837710/

Tags

See also

New and interesting