15 beautiful truths taught us that Harper Lee

Harper Lee worked as an ordinary serving airlines. In December 1956 she received a letter from a friend: "Do you have a year off to write whatever you want. Merry Christmas "Friends gave Harper Lee paid annual vacation - so there was the novel" To Kill a Mockingbird, "which sold around the world sold in an instance of 30 million and has been translated into many languages ​​

. Today Website remember with gratitude the author of this book for its important messages, which will remain as a legacy for many generations.

A optional flaunt everything you know ... people often do not like when someone smarter than they are. If you are a polite person, talk with others is not about what is interesting to you, but about what is interesting to them. You can not really understand a person until you become to his point of view. It is necessary to get into his skin and walk in it. Simply, there are people who have too much thinking about the world and therefore can not learn to live on it. To I could live in peace with people, I must first of all to live in peace with himself. Almost all people are good, Scout, when they finally understand. When a child about something asks, not shirk, and answer. And not try teeth. Children are children, but they notice evasions no worse than adults, and every subterfuge only knocking them confused. All children under a certain age are beginning to swear, and when they realize that the abuse will not surprise anybody, it passes itself . in the morning, everything is always seems to be not so scary strange people habit. at the most amazing circumstances, they behave as if nothing had happened. Nothing is good when you have someone to hate. Try for a change not fight with their fists, and head. Courage - this is when you know in advance that you have lost, and yet you undertake the cause and in spite of everything in the world going to end. The winner is a very rare, but sometimes still win If you do not think you are guilty, there is no need to apologize I think that there is only one kind of people -.. People <. /

via www.corbisimages.com/photographer/terrence-antonio-james

Tags

See also

New and interesting