This woman gave birth to twins. 4 years later she looked at them and make a shocking discovery

The appearance in our lives mobile phones and other gadgets of all kinds in theory should lead to the fact that we have available a lot of time on something useful and important. Unfortunately, practice shows the opposite: since all these devices come into our lives, life itself there are fewer. Oh, excuse the tautology ...

In November 2015, a young mother from the United States conducted an amazing experiment at home. Rather, the experiment itself banal as hell, and here are the results to which it led, make you think each one of us.

A little background. Brandy - mother of two beautiful 4-year-old twins: Blaine and Raila. One day she wanted to hold the interest for the next study. She sat quietly in the corner of the room, while her kids played with each other. Its sole task was to count how many times the kids turned in her direction for one reason or another. The results of his experiment, home she shared in Facebook. Here is what she wrote:

«Today I conducted a little experiment at home while my boys are playing. I sat quietly in the corner of the room and thought, how many times they look at me in passing for one reason or another. They were interested to see my reaction. Their volnovalovalo whether I see them intrigues, whether they approve of the action or, alternatively, get angry. I>

And then I thought: what if this time I sat staring at the phone, and did not even know what is happening around i>
?

Then it would be 28 times i> (that is how much time the boys turned around to look at her mother - Ed..) my angels would think that the Internet is more important than they are. 28 times I'd neglected by their children. 28 times my sons would feel lonely. 28 times my kids would think that what happens online is more important than real life i>

In a world where all perceive you the way you seem to be rather than what it actually is; in a world where your level of success is measured by the number of subscribers in social networks; in a world where live communication was replaced by correspondence from neighboring rooms, I ask you: be other i>
!
Please, put their cell phones and spend time with family and friends. The next generation of hopes that we will teach them how to be adults. And we're just killing time on the Internet ... » i>

These powerful words Brandi remind us of what is truly important in life. And let it come to this conclusion rather strange way, the essence remains the same.

:

Loading ... Loading ... Loading ...
Liked? Share with your friends!
Loading ... Loading ...

Tags

See also

New and interesting