Letter to my 13 year old daughter. Uncover when I'm gone

Fake letter-testament journalist Caitlin Moran gathered on the Internet thousands of views. It contains parent councils, which are full of humor and precise observations of life.

< Website in conjunction with Psychologies publishes peace message of a loving mother's teenage daughter.

Dear Lizzy, hello, this is my mother. I died. I'm sorry that it happened. I hope the funeral went off without problems: Does your dad played the song «Do not Stop Me Now» group Queen, when my coffin sent to the crematorium? I hope all he sang and played the guitar, as I had requested. And glued mustache, like Freddie Mercury - I slandered it in my "desire for the funeral." It hangs on the refrigerator since 2008 - the same year I caught a nasty cold, and especially was full of self-pity
Here are a few things that I have learned from experience, and which can be useful to you in the future. The list is incomplete, but it's a start. Also, I left you a bunch of money for insurance, so you can now go off in full on eBay, buying vintage dress that you love so much. You're so beautiful in them. You're always beautiful.

The main thing - to try to be a good person. You have a good man, my baby. As you so much good that I have a torn heart, and I want you to such and remained. Continues to collect a light. Just promise yourself that you will shine constantly and consistently, as a lamp that emits a warm light in the corner. People will want to come closer to you, to feel happy and to read something under your rays. You will shine brightly in the world of darkness and rapidly successive movements and it will save you from anxiety about other devastating things we "be fashionable and cool," "to be more successful than others," or "be thin"
Second, always remember that 9 times out of 10 you are not a nervous breakdown - just need a cup of tea and biscuits. You'll be surprised how easily we confuse one with the other. In any case, keep a large box of cookies.

Third: Always remove worms from the sidewalk and luggage into the grass. They turned out to be a bad day, they just crawled out on a dangerous place, but because they bring so much good soil or something else (ask about this pope, I'll try not to go into details).

Fourth, choose the friend next to you who is closest to him of this, because you easily joke with them and you feel as if put on her best outfit, even if you only shirt. I do not love the one who, in your opinion, it is necessary to improve - or someone who makes you think that you need to improve. In the world there are boys, which attracts light emitting girls; they will stand next to you and speak in a low voice in your ear, and the words of their joy will gradually flow from your heart. Books about vampires - the truth, baby. Insert the number of them in my heart and run.

Be friends with your body. While it's great, I never thought of it as a problem. From time to time, gently running his hands on his feet and thank them for what they are able to run. Put your hands on your stomach and enjoy what you're soft and warm. Never tired of admiring the world that ticks inside these incredible live for hours, as I did when worn under your heart and dream about you every night.

When you do not know what to say in a conversation - ask questions. Even if you are close to someone who collects screws and nails 70s, most likely, you will no longer be able to so much to learn about the screws and nails 70s, and because you never know when this information can be useful.

Then I gradually turn to the following advice: life is divided into a wonderful time that you will enjoy, and the horrific events that turn into exciting stories and anecdotes in the future. As hard as you either had to, you'll be able to go through everything, if present, as over the years will tell your friends about it, and they in return - to exclaim incredulously: "NO! CAN NOT BE! »

Baby try to see as many sunrises and sunsets. Throw all that great smell the roses along roads. Always believe that you can change the world - even if it's just a little bit, because any "little" waiting for someone who will change it. Sojourn in the road of life, like a silver pebble - let the music will give you strength and energy, and the book will be maps and indicate the place of destination. Take guests generously, never ceased to love, dance wear comfortable shoes, talk to Dad and Nancy about me every day and never, never start smoking. It's like buy funny dragon - eventually it will grow and will burn your house to the line
With love,

Mom

via drawingsarah.com/drawing-sarah/2013/2/26/motherdaughter

Tags

See also

New and interesting