19 Lady bait the Internet for what he put photos without makeup

19-year-old Briton Macy Beach (Maisie Beech), which does not hide the fact that he loves bright makeup, decided to show the true power of makeup and put on his Facebook page a picture of their natural appearance, and for clarity, added pictures with a face rouged only half. But the girl who decided to show what a make-up, did not expect that, in response to posted pictures will receive a flurry of insults.

19-year-old Briton Macy Beach, which does not hide the fact that he loves bright makeup, decided to show the true power of makiyazha

She has posted on his Facebook page a picture of their natural appearance and added for clarity images with the face rouged only napolovinu

But the girl who decided to show what a make-up, did not expect that, in response to receive a flurry of shots posted oskorbleniy

Macy had hoped that their example will expose many online divas who only gained popularity thanks to his painted face, and eventually became a target for attacks heyterov

The girl, who by nature has red hair, blond eyelashes and the almost complete absence of eyebrows wrote that she is ugly and nasty, but some commentators went further and wrote that she probably rak

Macy was shocked by the abundance of hatred of people who poured out to her and this is what she wrote in response: "I wanted to show that I love make-up and do it for themselves, but also not afraid to show how I look without makeup. Women should not be criticized or called a fake, if they wear make-up, and at the same time they should not offend, calling ugly, if they are not painted at all "

Loading ... Loading ... Loading ...
Liked? Share with your friends!
Loading ... Loading ...

Tags

See also

New and interesting