Wolf - undercover agent

XXX: This morning showed "Well, wait a minuteĀ».

XXX: So I figured, what he did to this whole wolf carousel with the hare ...

XXX: Purely watching how it behaves.

XXX: According to my estimates, in the first series of years it 20-25.

Surely he served in the army. And not served in the construction battalion, and at least in the Airborne. Location? And let's see.

YYY: Interesting. Communicates :)

XXX: Wonderful technique of gun ownership. And unusual.

With a harpoon at a moving target to kill the rope.

Using the lasso. Excellent physical fitness.

Smog poker disarm the enemy armed with cold steel.

Understands the weapons of the past (Catapult)

Calm under fire (the scene in the museum).

XXX: and this is just the beginning ...

Keep

XXX: Leads virtually anything goes and floating / flying ...

XXX: Motorcycle, car racing, roller, excavator, truck from the airport, boat ...

YYY: Our answer to James Bond?

YYY: Wolf-007

XXX: Yes DB humbly envies aside!

XXX: Here SB jumped without a parachute? A wolf easily. Not a drop of no doubt. And, mind you, which technology planning! This is how eye and flair of the air flow should have to calculate the trajectory of movement on three domes!

XXX: Again ... This attitude to the cops. Sort of condescension humiliating ... We have the only paratroopers on August 2 currently allow.

YYY: And cheeky behavior

XXX: ottozh.

XXX: So I put the captain of the GRU.

XXX: Dismissed likely for feisty character.

XXX: And judging by the fact that natural Hare Major (below why), it is likely potsapalsya with someone's little boy.

XXX: Hare Major.

So. Like a kid again, but his own apartment.

Always in the leading roles. Shaw concert, sho on TV. Nowhere does not work, but everywhere he met and passed.

Even foreigners participated in the meeting at the Olympic Games-80. And this is a hoo ...

YYY: Here I am also thinking of the GRU. But the behavior syavotskoe ...

YYY: Not raising

YYY: part at the meeting of foreigners at the Olympics-80 ... And this is a hoo ... +1

XXX: But the behavior syavotskoe ... This imaginary. count up what you elite! And then bam! and your "well-deserved restĀ».

YYY: I do not know, I do not know.

XXX: Even in a piggy bank.

Excellent behavior of the crowd. Trained in surveillance and recognition of enemy. Remember how quickly found a hare in a crowded park with a Ferris wheel. It is very likely sniper training.

YYY: Yes, a set of qualities and skills extraordinary

XXX: Can work behind a cordon under the cover?

Tags

See also

New and interesting