Communication with the subconscious:

Practice shows that this action - the most important thing in the process of analysis of various problem situations and diseases, because all that we have in our lives created by our own thoughts and behavior. You can start with a little tune: select the location where you will not be disturbed for 20-30 minutes, sit comfortably, but not to sleep. Close your eyes, and a few minutes, followed by your breath.

You may consider long breaths, you can count the breath, can apply to the hearing - to seek to discern all the sounds around you. Or try this method of concentration: imagine the number "3" (remember that you're sitting with your eyes closed), you can even mentally repeated several times: "Three-three-three". Do not forget to breathe deeply and calmly. Next, visualize a deuce. Then unit. The purpose of these actions - to calm the running mind, relax and concentrate on "internal screen." By the way, many people have subconscious answers come just in pictures, so the experience of visualization will not be superfluous - that's for sure. But saying "screen" does not refer only to images. You can just listen to your inner voice, for example.
Happened? Well, now you are ready to talk with the subconscious. And this work is held in several stages.

Step One - Define the problem (disease). At this stage, it is necessary to identify all your complaints are related to the disease, and the medical diagnoses are not important. That is, define for yourself what you uncomfortable disease, where it hurts, and that interferes with doing so

Step two - creating an image. Here it is necessary to visualize the part of the subconscious, which is responsible for creating the problem (disease). Think of how it might look like, what it's like. Ask yourself, "What kind of objects, phenomena, associated way part of me that for my studies I created this problem?»

Step Three - shaped receiving answers "YES" and "NO". Here it is necessary to visualize the images behind the words "YES" and "NO". Just as you have seen, the relevant part of the subconscious mind that created the problem. You can also perform a pre-check on the availability of your subconscious you open. Ask yourself: "Is my subconscious Ready to chat with me on the nature of the problem?" So you dig deeper into themselves and at the same time and test answers - "yes" or "no».

Step Four - the first magic question: "what?". Ask the first question: "My subconscious mind, let me know what exactly I created / established himself this illness (problem)? What thoughts, emotions, behavior? "Once the question is asked, mentally refer to its past - the distant, or maybe not. In the past, your thoughts, things you have created the preconditions for the emergence of the problem situation in the present. You can see a picture-specific situation or "suddenly" remember some long-forgotten event. All of this - the answers to your subconscious mind, listen to them (or watch), and storage.
Step five - second magic question: "Why?" At this point, we will find out what the problem is needed. Say to yourself: "My subconscious mind, let me know what the positive intention you perform for me, creating me this problematic situation?" It can be said in other words: "Teach me to this situation, what good is it that I need to understand from it? »

Step Six - the third magic question: "How?". At this stage, it is necessary to ask the subconscious to create three new behaviors. Ask: "How, how can I solve the problem situation? What new ways can I respond to the world around us? »

Step seven - environmental check. At this point, ask yourself: 'Do all of my subconscious agree to new models of behavior? "If you receive a positive answer, you can proceed to the next step. Upon receipt of the answer is "NO" - ask yourself: "Let those of the subconscious, which opposed the new models, connect to the part that created the new models will make their own additions. To reach an agreement and will know about it. " Once the changes are made, again we ask ourselves: "Now all of the subconscious agree with these models?" Continue as long as there is no full agreement in the shower.

Step eight - Accession to the future. Here, we need to make sure that these new models will work in your life. We appeal to him with the words: "My subconscious mind, do you You take responsibility for the implementation of new behaviors in my life at the right time in the right place with the right people?". Once your subconscious mind will be ready to take responsibility for the implementation of the model, it will give you the answer is "YES».
Stage nine - checking changes. Now it is possible to revert to the image of the part of the subconscious mind that created the problem. Go back to the second step and see how the image looks now, the relevant part of the subconscious. As a rule, this image is undergoing significant changes: are other color, volume, shape, density, the weight of the objects that are associated with parts of the subconscious, creates a problem.

What do you get after doing this exercise? Two-in-one: and excellent diagnostic and treatment! You know, with practice you will not need to go through all the stages. Most of the work takes place in the magical answer three questions, so you can only set them. But with practice.
And to begin with - go all the way !!! Good luck !!!

Technique Sinelnikova

Tags

See also

New and interesting