5 modern illustrators who plunged us into a fairy tale

Website presents you with illustrators who created his work in a completely different reality that is beyond the usual world! Wood elves, mysterious hairy monsters, animated trees and other surreal elements from the pages of popular fairy tales. Here the main thing - paradoxical absurdity of light and subtle sense of inner "me."

Soft felt illustrations Catherine Razinkovoy h3>

Star Catcher - guardian wishes h3>

Pup, chicken, horse and Santa Claus ... Ho-ho-ho! h3>

Apple unicorn / My grandfather strange h3>

Dreams entangled in the hair h3>

Catherine Razinkova native of Kharkov. As a child, she was incredibly strong keen dancing and drawing. His love for these pursuits, she has kept for life, even turning one of them into work. Catherine herself says: «2D illustrator - it's my profession. Generally, the most important that the work was not work and passion, that I have it just like that! "Her illustrations are very warm, and even seem to be soft to the touch, like a real duvet.

The magic of elven forests Helena Dudina h3>

Cold kingdom h3>

The enchanting fantasy h3>

Elena Dudin - Spanish painter with Russian roots. His work considers the author photo manipulation, as we actually see the real person, just a fantastic image that you created. Elena can rightly be called a real magician, because his touch, it is easy to turn you into a fairy, elf or leprechaun!

Marie Desbons. French motives in the Russian folk tales h3>

lived happily ever after h3>

Sinister kidnapping h3>

Rejuvenating apples h3>

Desbons Marie was born in Blois, France. After receiving a degree in visual communication and illustration, she became known as an illustrator of children's books. Her works are always recognizable charisma and an unusual schedule. Interestingly, the first author of the sketches from the hand of ink, colored pencil and gouache with paper and fabrics. Then integrates the image using Photoshop and graphic tablet.

Fairy Tale Forest Alexander Jansson, inhabited by strange inhabitants h3>

Somewhere in my deep sleep h3>

I will not play with you! h3>

The festive picnic on the shore h3>

Alexander Jansson was born and lives in Sweden. After spending a short free artist, he has over time created his design studio "Sleeping House", which has become extremely popular. His work - is an opportunity to gently lift the window and look at the amazing world, absolutely nothing on similar. It lived strange characters, exciting any fantasy, mysterious mystical creatures ... all the attributes of his fabulous "reality" create something a bit grim, but a uniquely wonderful.

Benjamin Lacombe. Fairy tales, magic and a lot of butterflies h3>

Flower Love h3>

Mirror, mirror! h3>

Madama Butterfly h3>

Magic Butterfly h3>

Benjamin Lacombe - French artist. Ever since childhood, inspired by the works of the great Tim Burton and Disney, he wanted to work with animation. At the present time, and it illustrates what is important, he writes children's books. His work - the mystical, but has special charm, which completely changes the mood of illustrations.

Preview: Marie Desbons

Scandinavian tales

Top Russian illustrators

30 elegant illustrations, which can fall in love

via www.adme.ru/tvorchestvo-hudozhniki/30-shikarnyh-illyustracij-v-kotorye-mozhno-vlyubitsya-1043610/

Tags

See also

New and interesting