A touching letter Daniel Radcliffe Alan Rickman

Alan Rickman - British film and theater actor, an outstanding kinozlodey, the owner of the rare deep voice and an enigmatic smile - his talent was admired by colleagues and audiences. The actor died on January 14, 2016, which was an unexpected blow to his friends and colleagues. Daniel Radcliffe, met with Alan Rickman on the set of "Harry Potter" in response to this tragedy, wrote a letter to his profile on Google +, filled with a deep appreciation of the good friend.

We are in the Website transferred to you this message and can say only one thing: "Well said, Daniel!»

«Alan Rickman is undoubtedly one of the greatest actors with whom I've ever worked with. He is also one of the most loyal and helpful people I have met in the film industry. Alan has always supported me when we worked together on the same site, and years after the last Harry Potter movie. I'm also pretty sure that he looked all of my performances that were played in London and New York. Although Alan was not obliged to do so. I know that the people who had been friends with him for much longer than I have, say, "How much whatever you call Alan, whatever he was busy, and no matter where he was, he always will tell you," I'll get back to you within day. "

People put their ideas about the actors, based on their roles. And, probably, many may be surprised that, even though most of the characters, who plays Alan, was pretty grim (or frankly terrible), he was very kind, generous, self-critical and funny. And all of its best features can be seen in the play "bass".

During the filming of "Harry Potter," he was the only adult actor who treated me as an equal, not as a child. The opportunity to work with him for me at an early age proved to be a big success, and I will always remember all the lessons he taught me. Film and theater scene, of course, is much poorer after the loss of this great actor and a man ».

blockquote> Daniel also shared their favorite photos, writing:

«I like this photo. If I'm not mistaken, if Alan had to slap me on the head and Rupert that we have buried in a book. We could not manage to play this scene without laughing.
- Dan »

blockquote>

via # image5799210

Tags

See also

New and interesting