Harry Potter

All of us already go to the final part of the Harry Potter franchise, "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. Part 2". The era has ended. Now you do not have to run every half year to the cinema to catch the premiere, as we have been doing it for ten long years. End of Harry Potter originally symbolized a certain idea: "Childhood is over." Studio Warner Bros., which launched a film, earned millions, but JK Rowling has become the richest writer in the world. This post is dedicated to the memory of Harry Potter - the boy who survived and will forever remain in our hearts.

This story began with JK Rowling wrote the first part of "Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone," being in a deep depression. Her fate is not very good, but things soon went up the hill, Joan. Under her pen she was born six Harry Potter books.
I wanted to write my entire adult life. His first full story I wrote when I was about six. This was a story about a rabbit called Rabbit. Exceptionally original. Since then I have not stopped writing. One day, I went on a train from Manchester to London. The car was packed, and the idea Harry Potter suddenly appeared in my head. The train was detained for four hours, and during that time I have thought of Hogwarts, and more. Arriving at the apartment, I immediately began to fix everything, and as a result three years later received the "Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone» .

What the book on which is going crazy the whole world? About the struggle between good and evil, friendship and hatred, about loyalty and betrayal. Little boy Potter in 11 years will know that he - a magician. He goes to Hogwarts, meets friends that connects all my life - Ron Weasley and Hermione Granger, who played Rupert Grint and Emma Watson respectively. The role of the "Boy Who Lived" is awarded to Daniel Radcliffe.
I'll miss the opportunities that are given to me, Harry. D.RedkliffSeychas I have a feeling that I was released from the most severe and complex film school, which only can be, I can not believe how lucky I am. E.UotsonYa spent half his life on the set of the movie - I played with Ron for 11 years. I will miss it. R.Grint

But the life of the young wizard overshadowed news of a certain Lord Voldemort, one of the strongest wizards in history who fights on the side of evil. The role of Lord Voldemort in the first film played by Richard Bremmer, all the rest - by Ralph Fiennes.

However, they are still playing in a very strong makeup, so the difference between the few caught.

Besides, Voldemort has prespeshniki - his faithful (and not all) Death Eaters. One of the main and the most faithful of his followers was Bellatrix Lestrange, played by Helena Bonham Carter.
The book was not like this. When I accepted the role, I realized that the scenario I had nowhere to roam. Then I read the book, but it was not necessary Bellatrix character. So I asked David Yates that if I can bring myself into my character a little bit more than we have in our "Bible." He readily agreed, and she JK Rowling was pleased with the result. Children's books focus was a little tweaked. Bellatrix turned completely wild, and that was my point otscheta

A distinctive feature of the Death Eaters was the Dark Mark.

Here such here bad Death Eaters!

I should add a few words about Voldemort, but now it is about him as a youth. Lord Voldemort at the tender age appeared in the second and sixth of the epic film. Interestingly that played them two different actor. As a result, fans are divided on two fronts - Christian Coulson fans and fans of Frank Dillan.

Still there was little Lord Voldemort, played by Hero Fiennes-Tiffin, who, incidentally, is the nephew of Ralph Fiennes, is remarkable.

Harry Potter in the fight against evil wizards help strong. One of them - Albus Dumbledore, Headmaster of Hogwarts. In his first two films played by Richard Harris, but after he died. In his place taken by Michael Gambon. Given that Dumbledore's beard on half his face, spoofing too few people noticed.

It and many other supporters of Harry in the fight against evil. Sirius Black (Gary Oldman) and Minerva McGonagall (Maggie Smith) - one of many.
Disappointing if you end «Harry Potter»?
No, but I'm sure David Yates really upset because he would never be able to work just as slowly. G.Oldman

What a brave fighters for good!

There were conflicting figures - Severus Snape / Snape (Alan Rickman) and Draco Malfoy (Tom Felton). One worked on two fronts, one still could not decide. Severus appears to us in the form of harmful teacher and Draco - typical Slytherin student of the "dark" Hogwarts staff, according to Harry Potter and the team.
With regard to the last film, we are all very excited and, yes, a little sad. Strange, is not it, after all this time, Draco was Mr. Hyde to my Jekyll. I know that I can live without a hair dye, but it will be very interesting to see, as I say goodbye to everyone else. Draco grew up with me, and I - with him ... To be honest, a little bit of magic in all this was nevertheless. T.FeltonSuschestvuet unshakable need to tell you a story. But the story needs a good storyteller. Thank you for everything, Joe (prim.avt. JK Rowling). A.Rikman

By the way, about the directors. People that make movies about Harry Potter came into being exactly as we know them. Over the first two films worked Chris Columbus. His fans loved the film adaptation of the books, but condemned the criticism.
This movie is like a movie for pedestrians, indistinct and very boring film. T.Gillyam
The third film shot Alfonso Cuarón. "Prisoner of Azkaban" featuring the most minimal box office, but critics praised him. Above the fourth working Michael Newell, and his version of "Goblet of Fire" has pleased audiences. But one fifth of the given David Yates, who eventually took the latest movies.

Chris Columbus

Alfonso Cuarón

Michael Newell

David Yates

We shot the scene in the viaduct, outside of Hogwarts, and it was very quiet. The sun was shining, the background is almost flooded with light. We shot the scene gentle, kind of thinking about what happened, about the battle and the rest, the three holding hands, and the camera is replaced by appearance. It is very delicate and beautiful scene. I told them before they started shooting the scene: "Guys, this is the last scene where the three of you in front of the camera. And it's not just the last scene of the three characters in this film, it is the last scene in the entire series. And in this today. "And these words were imbued with the feeling that made them the most exciting in the day. D.Yets

David Yates was a great honor - to finish the story of Harry Potter, the boy who lived. And even if the film turned out not as we expected, we still appreciate it highly enough. The only film in the series, got into the top 250 for the version of the site kinopoisk.ru. That's what success brings film fans love to dip into it, as if in a fairy tale, and still hope that their Hogwarts letter simply got lost.

But there is another category of fans who do not just sit idly by and bring pieces of magic in our everyday "muggle" world. They buy toys, robe, wand, one word - the entire magic paraphernalia.

Some dress up in their favorite characters or simply representatives of the magical community.

What there are ordinary people, even Bill Gates at a presentation of the new product showed a video that was in the image of Harry Potter!

Harry Potter and the company even lit up in South Park!

However, not all fans - a peaceful people.
Most of them are really trying to get used to the idea that it's all true. At a meeting with them, I try to be as friendly as ever, but it scares them even more: "Why is Draco smiling at me?" The more I try - put someone out of their hand on the shoulder - more clearly read in their eyes: "Ah-ah-ah! Get him off me! "In general, I have learned not particularly emphasize them, because many kids such a test, really can not afford. I still get letters with questions: "What is it Harry did you?" "Why are you so mean towards him?" ... So good when I appear at the ceremony and take part in some kind of events - because small fans Potter saw me, may think, "Well, okay, they probably made it up. T.Felton

Felton also became the victim of another fan who wanted to adopt him. He sent all the necessary documents by which it was possible to only the rights of parents Felton and give it up for adoption to an unknown fan. And Emma Watson, enrolling in university was faced with a similar problem: her hunting crowd of geeks.

Another celebrity - Jude Ralston. Returning home, he accidentally heard what the outcome of the film "Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince" (part 6) and committed suicide. Before that, he did not leave the house, so as not to stumble on the spoiler. It is a pity that Jude did not know about the book. But such cases - are rare. More often than not people are suffering, and ... birds. Harry has a snowy owl Hedwig. And if it is Harry, then it should be all!

How to change the characters for all 8 films?

That came to an end, which we all have been waiting for and feared.

Now all we have to do is to re-read the book and review movies, about a boy who survived.

History, affect our childhood and youth; history, to get children to read throughout the world; a story that will forever remain in our hearts.

Tags

See also

New and interesting