Mom told me how to bring up her son a gentleman

Mom 6-year-old son Niccol Paulans shared on his Facebook page a touching family tradition, which helps her to bring this man. The idea Niccol so pleased with the audience that it was supported by nearly 3 million people.

Website shares a touching story doting mother and a wonderful son.

"Once a month, my 6 year old son leads me out to dinner. He opens doors for me, pulls a chair when I sit down, tells how his day and asked how my.

Son pays the bill with money he earned by performing chores, and even leave a tip to the waiter. It teaches him how to be treated with the girls and what should be the real date. I tell him how to express respect for the woman he loves, even as long as it takes the place of his mother.

During the dinner, we put our smartphones and tablets and talked about what interesting things happened during the day, sharing their plans. I teach him how to behave at the table and explain what is impolite to sit on a date with my mom or someone else buried in the phone.

My son is learning to understand the value of money and how they should be treated. He repeats the math, when we consider the total cost of the order and subtract from it 15% tip. Yes, he is still small, but I'm sure he now needs to understand such things. Never too early to teach your child to respect for other people, especially women. Being a woman, which in the past has repeatedly abused and in what do not put, I think it's very important to teach your son to respect.

Today, too many men do not even know how to treat women or to reduce them to a meeting. I am pleased to know that my son will not belong to their number ».

via www.facebook.com/nikkolemtv/photos

Tags

See also

New and interesting